UT2004 - replacement Intro

Discussion in 'Software' started by goldfish, Aug 23, 2004.

1. goldfish

goldfish Lt. Sushi.DC

Does anyone have a decent replacement for NvidiaLogo.ut2? not an ATi one (i dont have an ATi graphics card :p ) Just wondering, cause I'm a bit bored of the dude bursting thru an nVidia logo every time I play :D

2. Kodo

Kodo SNATCHSQUATCH

i can make one of my ass with CP and MA on either cheek... whatcha think? :p

3. ICeMaN

ICeMaN Master Sergeant

Just left click when that splash screen comes up... takes ya right to the interface ;) AFAIK it's not replace-able like the way UT99's intro was. I'd check the forum at unrealtournament.com but I think their message board is broke :\

4. Kodo

Kodo SNATCHSQUATCH

you get to be the brown eye!:)

5. ICeMaN

ICeMaN Master Sergeant

NP... but you gotta make wenchie and goldy the Kodo-berries ;)

6. Kodo

Kodo SNATCHSQUATCH

DEAL! :p

7. Wookie

Wookie Sergeant Major

I want one of Kodo's ass then Kodo's kid busts out of it with a machine gun. No one would ever get tired of that. No one.

:)

8. Kodo

Kodo SNATCHSQUATCH

dude.. no more crack for you.. :p

MajorGeeks.Com Menu

Downloads All In One Tweaks \ Android \ Anti-Malware \ Anti-Virus \ Appearance \ Backup \ Browsers \ CD\DVD\Blu-Ray \ Covert Ops \ Drive Utilities \ Drivers \ Graphics \ Internet Tools \ Multimedia \ Networking \ Office Tools \ PC Games \ System Tools \ Mac/Apple/Ipad Downloads

Other News: Top Downloads \ News (Tech) \ Off Base (Other Websites News) \ Way Off Base (Offbeat Stories and Pics)

Social: Facebook \ YouTube \ Twitter \ Tumblr \ Pintrest \ RSS Feeds