i'm confuuuused

Discussion in 'Majorgeeks Welcome Center' started by wonderwoman, Sep 29, 2007.

1. wonderwoman

wonderwoman Private E-2

just typed a big long new thread, hoping to find some help with a big boot problem i've got.

But when i hit the "submit post" button, I got this message:

vBulletin Message
    Invalid Thread specified. If you followed a valid link, please notify the administrator

Have i done something wrong? Or am i just gettin no love from major geeks because i'm a just-registered, fresh-faced, newbie user? :cry

D'oh. Spoke too soon. my message just showed up in the Software forum... feelin sheepish... baaaaa-aaaa

Last edited: Sep 29, 2007
  2. wildwolf220

wildwolf220 Oracle of Doom

hi and welcome to MG's. did you try to reply to a thread in the malware forum by any chance? if you did you need to start a new thread as your not allowed to reply to threads already started in there. if not someone else will be along with more help for you.

3. DavidGP

DavidGP MajorGeeks Forum Administrator - Grand Pooh-Bah Staff Member

nah dont feel sheepish Wonderwoman :) BTW welcome to the forum.

Sadly what happends is a series of key words will trip out our spamfilter and send a thread to moderation, in which a moderator needs to review and action, luckily in your case I noticed those posts and deleted the extras and approved one, so you'll be getting some replies soon I hope :)

4. wonderwoman

wonderwoman Private E-2

Oh, right on Halo! (And sorry about those 800 extra posts. Newbie mistake. :eek: )

Thanks for the welcome. This forum comes highly recommended from someone who has been helped out of many a jam this way.

Looking forward to an inbox full of replies!
    ;)

5. shanemail

shanemail Fold On

Welcome to Major Geeks :major

6. Natakel

Natakel Guest

Welcome to MG! I've found the answer to many a perplexing PC problem here over the years. There are some smart folks hearabouts!

:)

MajorGeeks.Com Menu

Downloads All In One Tweaks \ Android \ Anti-Malware \ Anti-Virus \ Appearance \ Backup \ Browsers \ CD\DVD\Blu-Ray \ Covert Ops \ Drive Utilities \ Drivers \ Graphics \ Internet Tools \ Multimedia \ Networking \ Office Tools \ PC Games \ System Tools \ Mac/Apple/Ipad Downloads

Other News: Top Downloads \ News (Tech) \ Off Base (Other Websites News) \ Way Off Base (Offbeat Stories and Pics)

Social: Facebook \ YouTube \ Twitter \ Tumblr \ Pintrest \ RSS Feeds