Hello My People Of The Geeky Ways

Discussion in 'Majorgeeks Welcome Center' started by The Queen Of Blades, Dec 26, 2007.

1. The Queen Of Blades

The Queen Of Blades Private E-2

Hi you guys I'm a noob here so please don't be too mean to me :p. I don't really know this stuff too well but I am very eager to learn. I am a low level grunt geek aka gamer geek :p I Play WoW religiously. That was kinda sad that I admited that lol. I am wierd strange hyperactive yet somehow fun??? I don't get how it works either its baffling really it is. lol I'm kinda like Bam Margera I guess you can say but with out the TV shows the celebrity friends and the purple car. (I really want a purple car :D ) so I hope I can get alone with all you guys and you guys totally rockand as I say I got my Lunch Box, I got my tenny shews, I got my back pack let's rock and roll. :) hehe but again ty you guys you rock and I hope to learn a lot from you. :)

2. Yargwel

Yargwel MajorGeek

Welcome to the the wonderful world of MG. :p

3. ItsWendy

ItsWendy MajorGeek

Welcome aboard, you'll like it here. We never ever hold it against someone if they don't know something basic. It's one of the reasons this site exists.

4. shanemail

shanemail Fold On

Welcome to Major Geeks :major

5. wildwolf220

wildwolf220 Oracle of Doom

:wave and welcome to MG's..

6. Colemanguy

Colemanguy MajorGeek

Wow is fun, and you will find a few players around here, im one for the record.

7. welcome queen love the jackass movies just watched jackass 2.5 yesterday:Droflmaogreat movies

MajorGeeks.Com Menu

Downloads All In One Tweaks \ Android \ Anti-Malware \ Anti-Virus \ Appearance \ Backup \ Browsers \ CD\DVD\Blu-Ray \ Covert Ops \ Drive Utilities \ Drivers \ Graphics \ Internet Tools \ Multimedia \ Networking \ Office Tools \ PC Games \ System Tools \ Mac/Apple/Ipad Downloads

Other News: Top Downloads \ News (Tech) \ Off Base (Other Websites News) \ Way Off Base (Offbeat Stories and Pics)

Social: Facebook \ YouTube \ Twitter \ Tumblr \ Pintrest \ RSS Feeds