Ultima online

Discussion in 'Software' started by liftmeup, Sep 14, 2009.

1. liftmeup

liftmeup Private E-2

Playing the game was fine, until a new patch was downloaded, now i get a message that state: The client exe file is linked to missing export kernel32.dll:set file Pointeex. Window me is working fine. just have problem try to understand the message. I remove old game and reload it again, but still the same message. Anyone one out there has any idea how to fix this. I have a need to play.:-D Please help.
    :cry

2. silas

silas MajorGeek

Have you tried uninstall all the uo files and then re downloading them and extracted the files to your UO folder?

3. liftmeup

liftmeup Private E-2

Hi:), yes i try all of the above, but still noting. not sure what the message is saying. I need help.:(

4. liftmeup

liftmeup Private E-2

message still states: "The client exe file is linked to missing export kernel32.dll:set file Pointeex".

5. silas

silas MajorGeek

I think your whole thing is messed up. Are you playing on a shard atm?

6. Magic_Gy

Magic_Gy Private E-2

:cry I got the same problem now, please help us :cry

MajorGeeks.Com Menu

Downloads All In One Tweaks \ Android \ Anti-Malware \ Anti-Virus \ Appearance \ Backup \ Browsers \ CD\DVD\Blu-Ray \ Covert Ops \ Drive Utilities \ Drivers \ Graphics \ Internet Tools \ Multimedia \ Networking \ Office Tools \ PC Games \ System Tools \ Mac/Apple/Ipad Downloads

Other News: Top Downloads \ News (Tech) \ Off Base (Other Websites News) \ Way Off Base (Offbeat Stories and Pics)

Social: Facebook \ YouTube \ Twitter \ Tumblr \ Pintrest \ RSS Feeds