So.....

Discussion in 'Majorgeeks Welcome Center' started by Trite, May 10, 2010.

1. Trite

Trite Private E-2

Im Francisco. I'm 15. I live in Taiwan though im originally from Georgia in the US. How is everyone this fine day. Well night here since it's currently 9:55 pm. in lovely Taiwan.

I came here with an issue but I don't know which area it would belong in. It involves an issue with java. If someone who reads this would like to give a shot at helping then I'll also post the issue here.

I copy pasted my issue since im too lazy to type it again ha ha.

So a while back i broke my hard drive on my laptop and got it replaced. Well now, ever since then, it's been acting weird.

Now though, it's very weird. I recently tried to re-install lime wire and when I attempt to run it, it gives me an error message about something pertaining to Java. Now I've tried reinstalling and such, but to no avail. Now, every time I try to open a video on youtube it crashes fire fox completely.

Do any of you have any idea what my problem may be, or a fix?

I regret posting that in a greeting thread, but I really don't know which group it would be better suited for. Im tech illiterate.

I will bookmark this since I'm going to bed now. Good night people. Sleep sweet.

2. brandypeppy

brandypeppy MajorGeek

Hello and welcome Francisco!!

Take a tour of this site and you will see a section called Software Forum.

Likely this is the best place to get help with your problem, start a thread there!

Be specific, operating system, computer make and model, security software, etc.

Give as many details about the issues you are having and what you have done so far as possible. The more you provide, the better help you'll get! :wave:wave

3. Trite

Trite Private E-2

Will do. Glad I stayed up or I'd have missed this till later. Thank you so much :).

4. abz1nthe

abz1nthe Command Sergeant Major

Welcome to MG! :major

5. ShelaghRoyale

ShelaghRoyale Sergeant

[​IMG] to MajorGeeks Trite .

Shelagh :)

6. TeeCee

TeeCee MajorGeek

Welcome to MG, Francisco :wave Do not worry, you are in the right place, and you will be up and running in no time. Well, maybe it will take some time, but not to worry! Glad you could join us! Welcome!!!

7. dr.moriarty

dr.moriarty Malware Super Sleuth Staff Member

[​IMG]
    to MajorGeeks Support Forums, Trite!!

[​IMG]

8. Trite

Trite Private E-2

Wow thanks for such a warm welcome guys :).

MajorGeeks.Com Menu

Downloads All In One Tweaks \ Android \ Anti-Malware \ Anti-Virus \ Appearance \ Backup \ Browsers \ CD\DVD\Blu-Ray \ Covert Ops \ Drive Utilities \ Drivers \ Graphics \ Internet Tools \ Multimedia \ Networking \ Office Tools \ PC Games \ System Tools \ Mac/Apple/Ipad Downloads

Other News: Top Downloads \ News (Tech) \ Off Base (Other Websites News) \ Way Off Base (Offbeat Stories and Pics)

Social: Facebook \ YouTube \ Twitter \ Tumblr \ Pintrest \ RSS Feeds