MPIO HD300 (MP3 Player/general problem)

Discussion in 'Software' started by Teapot, Oct 11, 2004.

1. Teapot

Teapot Private E-2

Okay, so I just got this MPIO HD300, 20 GB MP3 player yesterday. I realized when I got home that it was also just released yesterday...so, as a result, there is absolutely nothing about it on the Internet.

It's strange, because when you install the software, there is a window in which you are to choose which model of the MPIO family that you are installing. My version isn't listed. Granted, you can still put songs on the player without software, but they have weird titles and artists that aren't formatted because you have to get the program to do that for you. I've tried installing the versions for different devices, but they don't work and say that it doesn't look like my player is connected to the computer, even though I can drag and drop files.

Soooo, is there anything I can do, or should I just take it back?

2. Just Playin

Just Playin MajorGeek

3. Teapot

Teapot Private E-2

K, thanks! The only support email I can find seems to be in Korea...hopefully they will help me out.

I just can't understand why you would put so much work into a product and then screw up the software so badly.

4. minashin2003

minashin2003 Private E-2

I just bought this baby myself.

Teapot, or anybody else that has this player...

I was just wondering if the battery was removable? Or is it like the ipod in which once it dies you're screwed?

Thanks for the help!

5. russzero

russzero Private E-2

hi .. its a long shot .. but ive been looking for a larger mp3 / storage type player for my cds & more importantly outdoor use. I purchased a Zen - - - from a local store a short while ago (little choice apart from x-pensive i-pods) but was unhappy with the color display as in sunlight it was useless! .. simular to modern phone screens. Indoors it was very clear & colorfull .. a nice machine.
    So i returned the player & went looking on ebay. It seems harder to get hold of one of these players cheap than people seem to think. Ive seen a MPIO 300 type player & downloaded the manual. The machine looks rather smart .. its got a lot of nice features. I found this discussion thru a search engine & wondered (the long shot) if any of U guys are still around & have any updates about this player. ??
    Would prefer some feedback before i make yet more MP3 mistakes. Theres so many players .. some good & some bad ...
    Hope someone can help .. thnx russ
    :confused:

MajorGeeks.Com Menu

Downloads All In One Tweaks \ Android \ Anti-Malware \ Anti-Virus \ Appearance \ Backup \ Browsers \ CD\DVD\Blu-Ray \ Covert Ops \ Drive Utilities \ Drivers \ Graphics \ Internet Tools \ Multimedia \ Networking \ Office Tools \ PC Games \ System Tools \ Mac/Apple/Ipad Downloads

Other News: Top Downloads \ News (Tech) \ Off Base (Other Websites News) \ Way Off Base (Offbeat Stories and Pics)

Social: Facebook \ YouTube \ Twitter \ Tumblr \ Pintrest \ RSS Feeds