how to open .nbd files in windows vista and xp

Discussion in 'Software' started by musali9vadu, Jan 23, 2009.

1. musali9vadu

musali9vadu Private E-2

Dear Sir,
    I have copied a file through PC Backup10 from my widows vista run laptop to xp run PC.
    The file has an extension as .nbd and windows xp informs me that it cannot open the file.
    Can any one help me please??
    :confused

2. DavidGP

DavidGP MajorGeeks Forum Administrator - Grand Pooh-Bah Staff Member

Hi

If you created the file with PC Backup 10 and its likely that .ndb its its proprietory format file then to open you will need that app installed in XP PC.

But as this is a Linux part of the forum, if you have used a Linux app from Linux partition on a PC then you will have to do same on other PC to open, in using Linux and that app.

Can you also link to this PC Backup 10 software as I'm not familiar with it and searching for it doesnt list much?

3. plodr

plodr Major Geek Super Extraordinaire

MajorGeeks.Com Menu

Downloads All In One Tweaks \ Android \ Anti-Malware \ Anti-Virus \ Appearance \ Backup \ Browsers \ CD\DVD\Blu-Ray \ Covert Ops \ Drive Utilities \ Drivers \ Graphics \ Internet Tools \ Multimedia \ Networking \ Office Tools \ PC Games \ System Tools \ Mac/Apple/Ipad Downloads

Other News: Top Downloads \ News (Tech) \ Off Base (Other Websites News) \ Way Off Base (Offbeat Stories and Pics)

Social: Facebook \ YouTube \ Twitter \ Tumblr \ Pintrest \ RSS Feeds