It's my birthday!

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by katcelata, Jan 20, 2009.

1. katcelata

katcelata Private First Class

and I am 50 today, and actually pretty good with that! I just got home from working 4 days onsite, and my first email was from majorgeeks wishing me a happy birthday. That's kinda neat. I am going into my next century feeling good and strong and going back to school to really learn all this cool stuff about puters I really love. I have had a GREAT year being welcomed, taught and encouraged by the majorgeeks army. Y'all taught me awesome, helped me fix my mistakes without taking me down too hard, and were there personally with great love thru my son joining the Marines, my food attacks and late night picnics, my natural Red Sox angst, and my wiped hard drive. Thanks, more than you can ever know, cuz you have given me a real belief that I CAN DO- HOO-RAH!!! Seriously, tks. Looking forward to the next half hundred, and all of YOU! You have helped me know I can do it.
    Best love, kat

2. katcelata

PS: Is it me....

or does Vista JUST SUCK????:confused

3. dr.moriarty

dr.moriarty Malware Super Sleuth Staff Member

[​IMG]

You wake up one morning - and they're staring you in the face!

Happy Birthday, kat!

4. katcelata

That is so sweet, particularly considering I am watching you from that empty house across from 221 Baker Street, with a wax head in the window- you don't happen to be armed with an air gun, because I have to warn you I am good friends with Gil Grissom and the CSI crowd, lol. Boy am I mixing detecto-victorian-quasi-21st century metaphors!:-o

5. BILLMCC66

BILLMCC66 Bionic Belgian

HAPPY BIRTHDAY KAT
    [​IMG]

6. mcadam

mcadam Major Amnesia

Happy Birthday :)

7. GCWesq

GCWesq MajorGeek

Far be it from me to miss wishing you a VERY HAPPY BIRTHDAY from Oz.

8. wildwolf220

wildwolf220 Oracle of Doom

[​IMG]

Have a great day kat:)

9. gal1998

gal1998 solo-cob

Happy Birthday to you!
    Have a wonderful wonderful day.

10. Stubby

Stubby R.I.P. (September 3, 1949 - January 26, 2011)

Well, you made it through the first fifty and, hopefully, your next fifty will be even better;) I'd like to post something like Wildwolf220 did, but since I don't know how, you'll just have to settle for....'HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!'

11. Kestrel13!

Kestrel13! Super Malware Fighter - Major Dilemma Staff Member

Happy Birthday Kat!

[​IMG]

12. Stubby

Okay, let's try this again

[​IMG]

Last edited: Jan 20, 2009
  13. Stubby

I did it....I did it!!! There you go Kat, now that's a proper birthday wish. Okay, so it's not centered...it's the thought that counts!!:-D

14. Phantom

Phantom Brigadier Britches

Glad you had a great 50th, and are liking it here. :)

Had my 50th, last Nov. Another milestone, rather than a millstone achieved in life, eh? ;)

15. Mankind

Mankind Just call me MK - RIP 2014

Happy 50th Birthday,youngun!

16. [​IMG]

Have a good one Kat........:):wave​

Maximus........:cool:major

MajorGeeks.Com Menu

Downloads All In One Tweaks \ Android \ Anti-Malware \ Anti-Virus \ Appearance \ Backup \ Browsers \ CD\DVD\Blu-Ray \ Covert Ops \ Drive Utilities \ Drivers \ Graphics \ Internet Tools \ Multimedia \ Networking \ Office Tools \ PC Games \ System Tools \ Mac/Apple/Ipad Downloads

Other News: Top Downloads \ News (Tech) \ Off Base (Other Websites News) \ Way Off Base (Offbeat Stories and Pics)

Social: Facebook \ YouTube \ Twitter \ Tumblr \ Pintrest \ RSS Feeds