Im Having Trouble Opening A Folder???

Discussion in 'Software' started by Theorist80, Dec 14, 2004.

1. Theorist80

Theorist80 Private E-2

hey everyone...check this out...i have this folder on my hard drive. It holds my video clips. When I go to "My Computer" and go to the folder i can find it. Then I open it up, and it stays open for like 1/2 a second and then it disappears and my desktops goes blank with the exception of my background pic and a few seconds later my desktop refreshes...i had this problem once. I scanned it for viruses and spyware and i get nothing...is there anyway i can isolate the problem or get it to where i can access the folder...any help is appreciative...thanks

2. Theorist80

Theorist80 Private E-2

and i also ran a chkdsk on my drive and showed no errors or bad sectors also

3. Theorist80

Theorist80 Private E-2

and this only happens from what i can tell, in thumnail view mode. But i cant get to view to change the way the icons look for me to access the folder. Is there something wrong with my drives or is there a way i can set Windows XP Pro to stay in details mode or something...thanks anyone!

MajorGeeks.Com Menu

Downloads All In One Tweaks \ Android \ Anti-Malware \ Anti-Virus \ Appearance \ Backup \ Browsers \ CD\DVD\Blu-Ray \ Covert Ops \ Drive Utilities \ Drivers \ Graphics \ Internet Tools \ Multimedia \ Networking \ Office Tools \ PC Games \ System Tools \ Mac/Apple/Ipad Downloads

Other News: Top Downloads \ News (Tech) \ Off Base (Other Websites News) \ Way Off Base (Offbeat Stories and Pics)

Social: Facebook \ YouTube \ Twitter \ Tumblr \ Pintrest \ RSS Feeds