BF2:Spec Forces

Discussion in 'Software' started by insamaic, Jul 24, 2007.

1. insamaic

insamaic Guest

Hello,

Could someone with BF2: Special Forces please tell me where there shortcut leads them to. I need to know where the exe for spec forces is!

Thank you

2. Mada_Milty

Mada_Milty MajorGeek

Don't have my home machine with me, or I would tell you. What I can tell you is that the properties of a shortcut usually has a 'Find Target' button that will take you right to the executable.

[​IMG]

I can get back to you when I get to my home machine, if nobody beats me to it.

3. Sailor

Sailor First Sergeant

I am not 100% sure but I think it's the same exe with BF 2. I my Spec Forces shortcut the target is ""C:\Program Files\EA Games\Battlefield 2\BF2.exe" +menu 1 +fullscreen 1 +modPath mods/xpack +ignoreAsserts 1"

MajorGeeks.Com Menu

Downloads All In One Tweaks \ Android \ Anti-Malware \ Anti-Virus \ Appearance \ Backup \ Browsers \ CD\DVD\Blu-Ray \ Covert Ops \ Drive Utilities \ Drivers \ Graphics \ Internet Tools \ Multimedia \ Networking \ Office Tools \ PC Games \ System Tools \ Mac/Apple/Ipad Downloads

Other News: Top Downloads \ News (Tech) \ Off Base (Other Websites News) \ Way Off Base (Offbeat Stories and Pics)

Social: Facebook \ YouTube \ Twitter \ Tumblr \ Pintrest \ RSS Feeds