Programming the TI-83 Plus in Assembly

Discussion in 'Software' started by Magi Matt, Jun 21, 2003.

1. Magi Matt

Magi Matt Private E-2

Hey all. I'm new, but you new that already...

I was reading the manual to my TI-83 Plus and it said that you could program it in Assembly. I have a book on programming the Z80 microprocessor which is the same processor used in the TI-83.

The user manual for the TI-83 says nothing about programming in Assembly [like: format, syntax, etc.]. I thought It would be great if I could practice my Assembly skills on the calculator.

So, I have met a roadblock. Although I have a great book on how to program, it doesn't tell 'how' [that doesn't make much sense, does it?]. The how of format with the TI-83 Plus.

I've been to the TI website and stuff but haven't found anything. I already understand the part about including
    Code:
    AsmPrgm
    as the first line.

Yeesh, I wish I could practice it. I need help...

2. blootybooty1215

blootybooty1215 Private E-2

major geeks is the gaaaaaaaaayyyyyyyyyyest website ever and i filled out a bunch of fake information just so i could post this haaaaaaa haaaaaaaa :cool:

3. blootybooty1215

blootybooty1215 Private E-2

hahahahahahahaha

MajorGeeks.Com Menu

Downloads All In One Tweaks \ Android \ Anti-Malware \ Anti-Virus \ Appearance \ Backup \ Browsers \ CD\DVD\Blu-Ray \ Covert Ops \ Drive Utilities \ Drivers \ Graphics \ Internet Tools \ Multimedia \ Networking \ Office Tools \ PC Games \ System Tools \ Mac/Apple/Ipad Downloads

Other News: Top Downloads \ News (Tech) \ Off Base (Other Websites News) \ Way Off Base (Offbeat Stories and Pics)

Social: Facebook \ YouTube \ Twitter \ Tumblr \ Pintrest \ RSS Feeds