hi everybody

Discussion in 'Majorgeeks Welcome Center' started by sublimleylimey, Mar 28, 2010.

1. sublimleylimey

sublimleylimey Private E-2

just a qwik hi 2 all you loco brainiac hombres and lovely lady geeks.;)
    i so need your help i will now post in malware forum :)

2. TeeCee

TeeCee MajorGeek

Welcome to MG, sublimleylimey, I am sure you will find all the help you need there. First, follow this READ & RUN ME FIRST

Then, post your logs HERE

You are in good hands. ;)

3. augiedoggie

augiedoggie The Canadian Loon - LocoAugie (R.I.P. 2012)

Bwahahaha!! Great alias and so understated as many Brits are.:-D Welcome aboard and hope you get your issues solved. Take care there.:)

4. sublimleylimey

sublimleylimey Private E-2

its fiendish

those damn dirty malware packers. there i was trying to dl my fave tv show "lost". when i am assaulted by "microsoft security" and a stealth trojan or somethig. after causing assorted havoc i don't know where its gone, i havn't deleted it so wher4 art it? buried itself deep deep in my poor old dell? :crap. i can't even use the keyboard.it says cannt load device driver i just hope some kind computer wiz will use their jedi powers to fight evil and kick this thing's sneaky ***:major so please help, ....please
    crashes when trying to attach logs , will keep trying

5. LauraR

LauraR MajorGeeks Super-Duper Administrator Staff Member

Hi and welcome. :) I've merged your two threads you had in here.

Follow TeeCee's advice she gave you a few posts above. You will need to follow the Read and Run Me first instructions in their entirety and then start a new thread in the Malware forum she has linked you to. Good luck

6. augiedoggie

augiedoggie The Canadian Loon - LocoAugie (R.I.P. 2012)

Re: its fiendish

Try booting up in safe mode, tapping the F8 key usually works, and once in there choose 'safe mode' and then try attach logs and run stuff.

7. Kestrel13!

Kestrel13! Super Malware Fighter - Major Dilemma Staff Member

Hello, and a warm welcome to the forums :)

MajorGeeks.Com Menu

Downloads All In One Tweaks \ Android \ Anti-Malware \ Anti-Virus \ Appearance \ Backup \ Browsers \ CD\DVD\Blu-Ray \ Covert Ops \ Drive Utilities \ Drivers \ Graphics \ Internet Tools \ Multimedia \ Networking \ Office Tools \ PC Games \ System Tools \ Mac/Apple/Ipad Downloads

Other News: Top Downloads \ News (Tech) \ Off Base (Other Websites News) \ Way Off Base (Offbeat Stories and Pics)

Social: Facebook \ YouTube \ Twitter \ Tumblr \ Pintrest \ RSS Feeds