DirectX uninstaller?

Discussion in 'Software' started by Ischade, Dec 5, 2004.

1. Ischade

Ischade Private E-2

hi all :) obviously im new here and was wondering if i could get a question answered please.

i am in need of an uninstaller that will take off the DirectX 9.c that i installed last night. i need to either drop back to 8.1 or 9.a.

unfortunately i am on dail-up and am in need of a program that will quickly download. any ideas? i tried to do a search and got plenty of responses but there is also advertisement on every description that blocks out the details so i am unable to see what it does. :(

thank you in advance :)

~isch~

2. Ischade

Ischade Private E-2

sorry but couldn't find an "edit" button. :( yes this is games related cause this version of DirectX won't let me play my on-line game *sniffs*

3. Omegamerc

Omegamerc MajorGeek

once you "install" Direct X onto your computer you cannont revertback and uninstall. You cant also put on an older version unless you reinstall your system. I never heard of a DX causing this situation; be aware that many new games wont run on anything older then dx9.0c

MajorGeeks.Com Menu

Downloads All In One Tweaks \ Android \ Anti-Malware \ Anti-Virus \ Appearance \ Backup \ Browsers \ CD\DVD\Blu-Ray \ Covert Ops \ Drive Utilities \ Drivers \ Graphics \ Internet Tools \ Multimedia \ Networking \ Office Tools \ PC Games \ System Tools \ Mac/Apple/Ipad Downloads

Other News: Top Downloads \ News (Tech) \ Off Base (Other Websites News) \ Way Off Base (Offbeat Stories and Pics)

Social: Facebook \ YouTube \ Twitter \ Tumblr \ Pintrest \ RSS Feeds