Unattended disk or XP Key Changer

Discussion in 'Software' started by Siekomonki, Nov 4, 2006.

1. Siekomonki

Siekomonki Private E-2

Okay, I just got a job at a computer repair shop, and as the new guy, I'm the company butt-monkey. I'm getting sick and tired of format-reinstall-update. What I'd love is to be able to just set it and forget it, and spend my time on more interesting projects. Thus, I found a neat little utility for making an unattended disk, and all was right with the world. I just have one problem. Since I'm working on other peoples computers, I need to use their keys, and making a new disk for each computer defeats the purpose. Ideally, I'd like a way to make an unattended disk that prompts you for the cd key and handles the rest, but I'd settle for a way to go in there and change the cd key before I activate. Any info would be muchly appreciated.

2. Jazagod

Jazagod Command Sergeant Major

do you want to know how to get into the OS with a key?
    you need a working OS ready?

3. Jazagod

Jazagod Command Sergeant Major

I cant tell you how to create a disk for all...Thats illegal, work or not. If your honest reply, you will be answered

4. Siekomonki

Siekomonki Private E-2

I don't need a disk for all. I need a disk that will allow me to input the customers key, or else a way to go in after the OS was installed and change it to the customers key.

MajorGeeks.Com Menu

Downloads All In One Tweaks \ Android \ Anti-Malware \ Anti-Virus \ Appearance \ Backup \ Browsers \ CD\DVD\Blu-Ray \ Covert Ops \ Drive Utilities \ Drivers \ Graphics \ Internet Tools \ Multimedia \ Networking \ Office Tools \ PC Games \ System Tools \ Mac/Apple/Ipad Downloads

Other News: Top Downloads \ News (Tech) \ Off Base (Other Websites News) \ Way Off Base (Offbeat Stories and Pics)

Social: Facebook \ YouTube \ Twitter \ Tumblr \ Pintrest \ RSS Feeds