Hello New Friends

Discussion in 'Majorgeeks Welcome Center' started by Zephyr53, Sep 6, 2008.

1. Zephyr53

Zephyr53 Private E-2

Hello, I am Zephyr53. I am a computer geek by hobby. I love all there is about computers and want to learn as much as I can about them, everything about them which I know is unrealistic to achieve in a lifetime.

Thank You for granting membership to your Forum. I have utilized MajorGeeks for years and find MG the most informative place to come when experiencing a computer problem.

:major Go, MajorGeeks!!!

Zephyr53

2. DavidGP

DavidGP MajorGeeks Forum Administrator - Grand Pooh-Bah Staff Member

Hey Zephyr53, welcome to the forums

I know what you mean about trying to learn all about PCs, which is why I ended up concentrating on software mainly. Remember jump in and answer any tech questions you can as they will help others.

3. wildwolf220

wildwolf220 Oracle of Doom

:wave and welcome to MG's Zephyr..

4. Horsey

Horsey Sergeant

Hello Zephyr53

Welcome to the forums! :major

5. Zephyr53

Zephyr53 Private E-2

Good Afternoon:
    Thank You for the very Warm Welcome to MajorGeeks. My interests in computers is the software and hardware side of the spectrum. Family, friends, and co-workers are always bringing me their computers, not just for servicing, but also for the practice and knowledge one can gain.

I Love MajorGeeks!!!

6. Zephyr53

Zephyr53 Private E-2

Good Afternoon, Horsey/Corporal:

Thank You for Welcoming me to MajorGeeks. This is the "Best" forum for one to gain assistance, information, and knowledge.

7. Zephyr53

Zephyr53 Private E-2

Good Afternoon, Wildwolf 220:

Thank You for Welcoming me to MajorGeeks. Geez, so many wonderful Welcomes to MG [Smile]. I enjoy coming to MG and referring friends to MG whenever an answer to a computer-related problem is needed.

MajorGeeks.Com Menu

Downloads All In One Tweaks \ Android \ Anti-Malware \ Anti-Virus \ Appearance \ Backup \ Browsers \ CD\DVD\Blu-Ray \ Covert Ops \ Drive Utilities \ Drivers \ Graphics \ Internet Tools \ Multimedia \ Networking \ Office Tools \ PC Games \ System Tools \ Mac/Apple/Ipad Downloads

Other News: Top Downloads \ News (Tech) \ Off Base (Other Websites News) \ Way Off Base (Offbeat Stories and Pics)

Social: Facebook \ YouTube \ Twitter \ Tumblr \ Pintrest \ RSS Feeds