Hello and Thanks.

Discussion in 'Majorgeeks Welcome Center' started by BlondeBint, Sep 9, 2008.

1. BlondeBint

BlondeBint Private E-2

Hi I'm a thirty something blonde bint (no this isn't a lonely hearts ad!:eek:), for the past ten years I have worked as a Software Trainer for a big corporation...if my computer played up I always just fluttered my lashes at our Tech lads and they would come on their white charger and sort it out.

My home pc has been playing up for weeks and then yesterday it gave up the ghost totally, I was on a day off from work and I was determined to learn how to sort it out myself, I struggled as one of the nasties I had was re-directing my browser, someone told me about your forum and after many browser re-directions I managed to get to you. Now I thought my computer was safe...I know the drill I run the scans regularly, I followed your malware removal thread to the letter, I found lots and lots of nasties which shocked me considering I had run scans earlier that day, I sat here on this seat until 2 am this morning and when I had finished and my computer was working properly I felt such a sense of achievement that I, the blonde bint, had actually sorted it out, but, BUT not only had I sorted it myself I actually know what I had done and why I had been doing it. Over the years I have looked on my tech forums to get assistance with little things and I've found many just tell you what to do, the most marvellous thing about your good selves is that whilst instructing us you tell us why we are doing these things....so now wahoo it all makes sense. Thank you so much I could kiss you all....I wont though don't panic.

thanks again Major Geeks, I'm now off to trawl the rest of your forum see if I can learn some more. :)

2. wildwolf220

wildwolf220 Oracle of Doom

3. chaimjm

chaimjm Staff Sergeant

Welcome and yes you are right the help here is really top notch :major, well that’s is if you ignore my posts :-D

4. Doc13%

Doc13% aka Kestrel13! aka Emms

roflmao

welcome to the forums :wave

5. Horsey

Horsey Sergeant

:wave BlondeBint

Welcome to Major Geeks! :major

MajorGeeks.Com Menu

Downloads All In One Tweaks \ Android \ Anti-Malware \ Anti-Virus \ Appearance \ Backup \ Browsers \ CD\DVD\Blu-Ray \ Covert Ops \ Drive Utilities \ Drivers \ Graphics \ Internet Tools \ Multimedia \ Networking \ Office Tools \ PC Games \ System Tools \ Mac/Apple/Ipad Downloads

Other News: Top Downloads \ News (Tech) \ Off Base (Other Websites News) \ Way Off Base (Offbeat Stories and Pics)

Social: Facebook \ YouTube \ Twitter \ Tumblr \ Pintrest \ RSS Feeds