Wireless printer will not print

Discussion in 'Hardware' started by soulhaunter, Jan 31, 2009.

1. soulhaunter

soulhaunter Private E-2

I have tried all sorts of troubleshooting on my boss's computer and i cant figure out the problem.

He has a wireless printer which works on the computer upstairs. However, I will not work on the laptop. All it does is make 2 jobs of the same document printing. One of the two print jobs is on only a few bytes big.

Here is a picture the print jobs
    [​IMG]

Here is a picture of the properties
    [​IMG]

Please help. Last time he fixed a similar problem to this he had to reinstall windows. Wondered if there was an easier option. He has reinstalled the printer driver as well so I dont think it can be that as it is from the brother website as well so it cannot be currupt.

If there are any questions about this problem please feel free to ask, ill answer as much as I can.

Thank you

2. soulhaunter

soulhaunter Private E-2

[​IMG]

here is me trying to print this website by the way

3. plodr

plodr Major Geek Super Extraordinaire

You can't post pictures the way you are doing. They are too small so no one can see them. If we can see them, we can't help.
    Go here http://www.imageshack.us/
    upload the pictures and put the thumbnails here. We should be able to click on them and see the full sized picture.

MajorGeeks.Com Menu

Downloads All In One Tweaks \ Android \ Anti-Malware \ Anti-Virus \ Appearance \ Backup \ Browsers \ CD\DVD\Blu-Ray \ Covert Ops \ Drive Utilities \ Drivers \ Graphics \ Internet Tools \ Multimedia \ Networking \ Office Tools \ PC Games \ System Tools \ Mac/Apple/Ipad Downloads

Other News: Top Downloads \ News (Tech) \ Off Base (Other Websites News) \ Way Off Base (Offbeat Stories and Pics)

Social: Facebook \ YouTube \ Twitter \ Tumblr \ Pintrest \ RSS Feeds