Toshiba Tecra 8000 laptop

Discussion in 'Hardware' started by Goldeeno, Oct 28, 2006.

1. Goldeeno

Goldeeno Private E-2

Hello, ive been given a laptop, but i think two things are missing. It hasnt got a power supply but on the bottom it has Dc 15v, is this the voltage power supply unit i need?
    Secondly again on the bottom, there seems to be 2 slots which have nothing in, and i dont know anything when it comes to laptops. Can anyone tell me what should be there? (pic included)
    Cheers

Attached Files:

2. sl00py99

sl00py99 Private First Class

:eek: Hi. I used to have a Tecra 8000. Anyway, the two open slots there in the pic are where the memory modules go. And yes, I believe the power supply is 15vdc. You should be able to order all 3 items online. Good night and good luck.

3. Goldeeno

Goldeeno Private E-2

Many Thanks

4. bigbazza

bigbazza R.I.P. 14/12/2011 - Good Onya Geek

Welcome to Major Geeks.:cool: :) ;)

Google link to your Tecra 8000.

http://www.google.com/search?as_q=t...as_dt=i&as_sitesearch=&as_rights=&safe=images

Might help you. Bazza

===

5. Jazagod

Jazagod Command Sergeant Major

haha, I have a tecra 550cdt....my dog spilled coffe on it so i had to remove the keyboard...
    Tonight we party (happy halloween) my wife as mother nature, and me as science with that keyboard pinned to me and a few old pc parts from the past:D not to mention some commodor64 parts, like the press play on tape thing!!
    sweet

6. hopperdave2000

hopperdave2000 MajorGeek

YESSS!!! A commodore 64 reference! THAT ROCKS!! that takes me back to the early 80's and my old Apple ][e ..... :D

hopperdave2000

right now all the youngsters are saying 'Commodore 64????? Apple ][e??? WTF?!?!?!' LOL!

I know- off topic... but I HAD to say something!!!

MajorGeeks.Com Menu

Downloads All In One Tweaks \ Android \ Anti-Malware \ Anti-Virus \ Appearance \ Backup \ Browsers \ CD\DVD\Blu-Ray \ Covert Ops \ Drive Utilities \ Drivers \ Graphics \ Internet Tools \ Multimedia \ Networking \ Office Tools \ PC Games \ System Tools \ Mac/Apple/Ipad Downloads

Other News: Top Downloads \ News (Tech) \ Off Base (Other Websites News) \ Way Off Base (Offbeat Stories and Pics)

Social: Facebook \ YouTube \ Twitter \ Tumblr \ Pintrest \ RSS Feeds