Are we born with natural gifts !

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by rustyjack, Nov 12, 2009.

1. rustyjack

rustyjack MajorGeek

2. Major Attitude

Major Attitude Co-Owner MajorGeeks.Com Staff Member

It's like watching the Harlem Globetrotters. I like how they always have 2-5 guys covering him and they can't stop him. Amazing!

3. KingSteve

KingSteve MajorGeek

4. Phantom

Phantom Brigadier Britches

Amazing, indeed! I remember the Globetrotters, well. Other pro players would look confused and inept when trying to get near the ball. This kid will be the same with his Soccer.

@ Steve's link - Hmm, that kid has achieved more by the age of three than most people do in a lifetime! I'm considered bright, but compared to him, I'm the village idiot.:heli

5. thesmokingun

thesmokingun MajorGeek

wow, kids gotta have alot of strength in his legs to be able to do that. imagine when he's just 13 or 14.

6. augiedoggie

augiedoggie The Canadian Loon - LocoAugie (R.I.P. 2012)

LOL, I hope the kid doesn't pick up on Zedane's head-butting techniques. Ya, everyone has a talent, finding it is the tough part at times. Obviously not in this case.;)

MajorGeeks.Com Menu

Downloads All In One Tweaks \ Android \ Anti-Malware \ Anti-Virus \ Appearance \ Backup \ Browsers \ CD\DVD\Blu-Ray \ Covert Ops \ Drive Utilities \ Drivers \ Graphics \ Internet Tools \ Multimedia \ Networking \ Office Tools \ PC Games \ System Tools \ Mac/Apple/Ipad Downloads

Other News: Top Downloads \ News (Tech) \ Off Base (Other Websites News) \ Way Off Base (Offbeat Stories and Pics)

Social: Facebook \ YouTube \ Twitter \ Tumblr \ Pintrest \ RSS Feeds