Arabian nightmare - I am going crazy

Discussion in 'Majorgeeks Welcome Center' started by Zigga Zoom, Feb 4, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Zigga Zoom

Zigga Zoom Private E-2

Hi everyone

When I write 192.168.0.1 in my browser to access my router i all of a sudden go to an arabian site which says "Acess to the requsted URL is not allowed"
    The same now happen when I try to surf to <!-- SNIP -->
    So far its the only two url with this problem. Oh yes. I am not in any arabian country, I am in Sweden.

The strange thing is that when I through VPN connect to my job the two above urls work normal (from my computer at home, the vpn connection is active)

I have run all kinds of anti everything ware and they dont seem to find anything without. I have also tried to google for an answer.

Please someone help if possible

Last edited by a moderator: Feb 4, 2007
  2. Major Attitude

Major Attitude Co-Owner MajorGeeks.Com Staff Member

If your surfing pirated sites, which you told us you went to, then expect to have problems.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

MajorGeeks.Com Menu

Downloads All In One Tweaks \ Android \ Anti-Malware \ Anti-Virus \ Appearance \ Backup \ Browsers \ CD\DVD\Blu-Ray \ Covert Ops \ Drive Utilities \ Drivers \ Graphics \ Internet Tools \ Multimedia \ Networking \ Office Tools \ PC Games \ System Tools \ Mac/Apple/Ipad Downloads

Other News: Top Downloads \ News (Tech) \ Off Base (Other Websites News) \ Way Off Base (Offbeat Stories and Pics)

Social: Facebook \ YouTube \ Twitter \ Tumblr \ Pintrest \ RSS Feeds