Cat 4.1's released

Discussion in 'Software' started by flip, Jan 20, 2004.

1. flip

flip Private First Class

Fixed in this driver:
    Display corruption is no longer seen when running the applications 3DSMax or Inventor
    Moving a sample in the program SolidWorks 2003 or 2004 from one display to a secondary display no longer results in the sample not being refreshed on the secondary display
    Starting the TV with a 4:3 aspect ratio in Overlay Theater Mode along with video out enabled no longer displays an error if the video window is dragged off screen
    Playing the game Tony Hawk's Pro Skater 4 under Windows XP with an ATI RADEON™ 9000 series card installed no longer results in the skaters' shadow not being completely drawn
    Playing the game Line of Sight Vietnam under Windows XP with an ATI RADEON™ 9200 series installed no longer results in the game menu appearing black when setting the Anti-Aliasing option to 1 or 2
    Changing the resolution in Halo while playing in the middle of a Campaign no longer results in a reboot of the machine. This issue was known to occur under Windows XP with an ATI RADEON™ 9000 series installed
    Running the game Halo PC under Windows XP with an ATI RADEON™ 9700 series installed no longer results in display corruption being seen on the barrel of the shot gun
    All cars are now being drawn properly when Anti-Aliasing is enabled and playing the game Race Driver by ToCA
    The game Ford Racing 2 no longer stutters when Anti-Aliasing is enabled
    The Star Wars game; Knights of the Old Republic is no longer failing to respond when moving the mouse to view the shore
    Setting the display resolution to 1024x768 32bpp and playing the game Nascar Racing 2003 demo, no longer results in the game failing to respond when OpenGL is enabled
    Setting the graphics option to 1024x768 in the game Beach Head 2002 no longer results in the game failing to launch and displaying an error message
    The Windows 2000 operating system no longer fails to respond when ending the game World Racing in a windowed mode
    Playing the game Neverwinter Nights under Windows XP with an ATI RADEON™ 9600 series card installed no longer results in the game failing to respond
    Playing the game IL2 Sturmovik: Forgotten Battles in OpenGL mode no longer results in flashing triangles and textures when playing the Black Death Track

2. G.T.

G.T. R.I.P February 4, 2007. You will be missed.

Thanks flip. I've got KOTOR & a 9700 Pro. I guess I need to update. :)

3. SwatShark

SwatShark Captain Cuffs

I've been using the 4.1s since they came out and they work fine for me. I had problems with the 3.10s so I've been using 3.9s until the new ones came out.

4. DOA

DOA MG's Loki

4.1's work for me, no real changes in speed.

MajorGeeks.Com Menu

Downloads All In One Tweaks \ Android \ Anti-Malware \ Anti-Virus \ Appearance \ Backup \ Browsers \ CD\DVD\Blu-Ray \ Covert Ops \ Drive Utilities \ Drivers \ Graphics \ Internet Tools \ Multimedia \ Networking \ Office Tools \ PC Games \ System Tools \ Mac/Apple/Ipad Downloads

Other News: Top Downloads \ News (Tech) \ Off Base (Other Websites News) \ Way Off Base (Offbeat Stories and Pics)

Social: Facebook \ YouTube \ Twitter \ Tumblr \ Pintrest \ RSS Feeds