Disabled Windows Services

Discussion in 'Software' started by XKazeCloudX, Apr 25, 2006.

1. XKazeCloudX

XKazeCloudX Private First Class

Hi i was disabling uneeded services from a guide. And after that my Aim wont start up. It gets stuck on validating. Ive tried redownloading and reinstalling but it wont work. And I dont know which service was disabled to make this happen. Does anybody know which one this would be? I have aim trinton. The first step of it signing in is Validating then negotiating and transfering and im signed on.

2. XKazeCloudX

uhm..plz help? bump -__-

3. Hipster Doofus

Hipster Doofus MajorGeek

One way is to go back & change your services to what they were. See if AIM is working. If so go back to services & make the changes one or two at a time checking AIM as you go.

It's the long way but it should solve it.

4. XKazeCloudX

well im sure ive changed at least 30 of them and i wasnt even sure which one they ARE is there somebody who actualy knows. Thanks for the suggestion but there isnt a good way to do that.

MajorGeeks.Com Menu

Downloads All In One Tweaks \ Android \ Anti-Malware \ Anti-Virus \ Appearance \ Backup \ Browsers \ CD\DVD\Blu-Ray \ Covert Ops \ Drive Utilities \ Drivers \ Graphics \ Internet Tools \ Multimedia \ Networking \ Office Tools \ PC Games \ System Tools \ Mac/Apple/Ipad Downloads

Other News: Top Downloads \ News (Tech) \ Off Base (Other Websites News) \ Way Off Base (Offbeat Stories and Pics)

Social: Facebook \ YouTube \ Twitter \ Tumblr \ Pintrest \ RSS Feeds