Image recognition API

Discussion in 'Software' started by Recognize.IM, Aug 12, 2012.

1. Recognize.IM

Recognize.IM Private E-2

Hey guys,

I am here to ask for your help. We are developing an image recognition technology API for mobile devices. At the moment our service is during the beta testing period and it is invite only. If you are interested in image recognition, please write to rafal.dubrawski@recognize.im. We will send you back login and password (account is free obviously), that can be used at www.Recognize.IM. Feedback would be higly appreciated, so if you give any, you get the chance to win the New iPad. In few weeks we are also starting online hackathon. Person, who find the best use of our API, will win 10 000 USD. Exact date is not set, yet. So, its worth to follow us on Facebook, Twitter or Google+, if you do not want to miss it.

Please, let me know, if you have any questions about our service.

I would be very grateful, if you guys decide to help us with your experience. :)

http://youtu.be/MdskVP8UpDM

MajorGeeks.Com Menu

Downloads All In One Tweaks \ Android \ Anti-Malware \ Anti-Virus \ Appearance \ Backup \ Browsers \ CD\DVD\Blu-Ray \ Covert Ops \ Drive Utilities \ Drivers \ Graphics \ Internet Tools \ Multimedia \ Networking \ Office Tools \ PC Games \ System Tools \ Mac/Apple/Ipad Downloads

Other News: Top Downloads \ News (Tech) \ Off Base (Other Websites News) \ Way Off Base (Offbeat Stories and Pics)

Social: Facebook \ YouTube \ Twitter \ Tumblr \ Pintrest \ RSS Feeds