Facebook.

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by Eldon, Dec 9, 2014.

1. Eldon

Eldon Major Geek Extraordinaire

I noticed MajorGeeks' Facebook likes are at 98,532. :major

I'm holding thumbs it hits the 100,000 mark before year-end. :)

2. LauraR

LauraR MajorGeeks Super-Duper Administrator Staff Member

A pretty impressive stat. :)

3. Eldon

99,000 :clap

4. Eldon

100,461 Facebook likes. :clap :wine

Congratulations to the greatest forum. Wish I found this site years ago.

5. Imandy Mann

Imandy Mann MajorGeekolicious

Eldon- how did you find this site. If I remember right I found it in back pages of PC World they had a page of the 100 best sites for your computer or such. Like a classified ad page.

6. Eldon

Some time ago I needed to download Adobe Flash Player Plugin/ActiveX. I run both Windows XP Professional and Windows 7 Ultimate, but don't connect to the Internet under WinXP. Therefore I needed the redistributable versions. But Adobe* doesn't want me to download them. That's how I found MajorGeeks.

*Strangely enough I have since found out how to download the redistributable Adode apps from Adobe's site! And MajorGeeks no longer has the apps on it's servers.
    QUOTE"Editor's Note:
    MajorGeeks is no longer offering the direct download of any Adobe products due to a threat of legal action from Adobe."
    UNQUOTE

I had a bad experience on Yahoo! Answers. After 14 months, more than 2,000 questions answered, and almost 23,000 points, my account was suspended. Because of this, I didn't visit the Support Forums until about 2 months ago. So far it has been a pleasant experience.

Again, congratulations MajorGeeks!

MajorGeeks.Com Menu

Downloads All In One Tweaks \ Android \ Anti-Malware \ Anti-Virus \ Appearance \ Backup \ Browsers \ CD\DVD\Blu-Ray \ Covert Ops \ Drive Utilities \ Drivers \ Graphics \ Internet Tools \ Multimedia \ Networking \ Office Tools \ PC Games \ System Tools \ Mac/Apple/Ipad Downloads

Other News: Top Downloads \ News (Tech) \ Off Base (Other Websites News) \ Way Off Base (Offbeat Stories and Pics)

Social: Facebook \ YouTube \ Twitter \ Tumblr \ Pintrest \ RSS Feeds