Battlefield 2 Issue

Discussion in 'Software' started by HakuAnime, Mar 12, 2008.

1. HakuAnime

HakuAnime Private E-2

Parser Message: Value Creation Failed " at line 903

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hello,

I seem to be getting a Value Creation Failed " at line 903 error message during gameplay which freezes the game and I have a very hard time terminating the game so I usually have to shut down my computer using the power button. I haven't had much luck with EA support so i'm hoping someone might be able to identify the cause of the issue. I have disabled/terminated my anti-virus software, updated all my drivers, and cleared the cache. I have also re-installed the game. These similar error messages only appear randomly during the game and don't appear on the login screen, on shutdown, etc. I'm very frustrated about this issue as no one has been able to assist me. I've searched Google, but no one else has seemed to have experienced my issue. I'm hoping someone on these forums could assist me better with this issue. If there is tool that can determine the cause of this issue, also let me know.

I'm running Windows XP Professional by the way.

Kind Regards,

HakuAnime

- HakuAnime

2. The_Box.

The_Box. Private E-2

Just to make sure, this error comes up randomly? I have had problems with BF2 in the past (not the same problem) which seemed to be random, but infact it was something that I was doing in-game. If you are running other programs that might have some type of auto-update system you might want to check those. If they attempt to update during your game play it might cause a crash of this sort.

3. Tr3LoSGr

Tr3LoSGr Private E-2

Well i also have some problems with Battlefield 2 but i noticed it when i play online... When i connect to a server after 5-10mins the game closes suddenly and an error window comes up saying the one time something about "written" and another time something about "read"
    I now start thinking that it must be because it needs patching...It is in Version 1.02.1423 or something and the game is at v1.4 i think now...

Thnx in advantage:)

4. Major Attitude

Major Attitude Co-Owner MajorGeeks.Com Staff Member

MajorGeeks.Com Menu

Downloads All In One Tweaks \ Android \ Anti-Malware \ Anti-Virus \ Appearance \ Backup \ Browsers \ CD\DVD\Blu-Ray \ Covert Ops \ Drive Utilities \ Drivers \ Graphics \ Internet Tools \ Multimedia \ Networking \ Office Tools \ PC Games \ System Tools \ Mac/Apple/Ipad Downloads

Other News: Top Downloads \ News (Tech) \ Off Base (Other Websites News) \ Way Off Base (Offbeat Stories and Pics)

Social: Facebook \ YouTube \ Twitter \ Tumblr \ Pintrest \ RSS Feeds