Battlefield 2

Discussion in 'Software' started by 45lbc213, Jul 31, 2005.

1. 45lbc213

45lbc213 Private E-2

I recently bought Battlefield 2. I installed the program and ran it. It went to the splash screen the screen went black as if it was loading the game but then it stops and goes back into Windows. I updated my graphics card with the latest drivers but it still doesn't work. My graphics card is a Intel(R) 82852/82855 GM/GME. Can anyone help me with my problem?

Thanks heaps.

2. ANHEDONIC

ANHEDONIC Will Title For Food

I'm pretty sure you have an integrated graphics card... the minimum graphics gard requirements for that game are very high and you would need at least a 128MB (might be 256mb) graphics card to run that... I'd advise returning the game (if you can) if you do not plan on upgrading your graphics card...

3. 45lbc213

45lbc213 Private E-2

Do you think it would work if i could somehow decrease the quality of the graphics and detail without having to run the program?

4. ANHEDONIC

I don't play this game myself so I'm probably not the best person to speak with, but I'm pretty sure the game wouldn't even open (run) unless you're meeting the minimum graphics requirements... You definetely wouldn't be able to play that game with an integrated graphics card...

How old is your PC? Could you post your computer specs?

5. 45lbc213

45lbc213 Private E-2

The computer is nearly 2 years old. As for the specs:

Toshiba Portege A100
    1.4GhZ 240mb Ram
    Intel Pentium M
    Running Windows XP Pro.

6. ANHEDONIC

yeah i'm sorry man but you're not going to be able to run BF2 on that computer...

i'm on a 1.6 ghz
    512MB DDR Ram
    128MB graphics card

and even i don't meet the minimum requirements to play the game... i would however like to play it, it looks FUN =]

MajorGeeks.Com Menu

Downloads All In One Tweaks \ Android \ Anti-Malware \ Anti-Virus \ Appearance \ Backup \ Browsers \ CD\DVD\Blu-Ray \ Covert Ops \ Drive Utilities \ Drivers \ Graphics \ Internet Tools \ Multimedia \ Networking \ Office Tools \ PC Games \ System Tools \ Mac/Apple/Ipad Downloads

Other News: Top Downloads \ News (Tech) \ Off Base (Other Websites News) \ Way Off Base (Offbeat Stories and Pics)

Social: Facebook \ YouTube \ Twitter \ Tumblr \ Pintrest \ RSS Feeds