Test

Discussion in 'Majorgeeks Welcome Center' started by PattyW, Apr 17, 2010.

1. PattyW

PattyW Private E-2

Hello,
    I'm new here and not sure where to post my question. I have a major problem :confused and need some help. I'll take a look around and try to find the right place.
    PattyW

2. TeeCee

TeeCee MajorGeek

Hello PattyW, Welcome to MG. Depending on what your problem is, there are several threads you can choose from. Maybe start in SOFTWARE first, that is usually a safe one. If they need to move it, to another, they will. Just post your question in Software, and they will let you know if you if they can help you there. It is a good start.

Be sure to list your Operating system (XP? Vista? ???) and what ever issues you are having , and someone will help you. Glad to have you join us. ;)

3. dyamond

dyamond Imelda Marcos of Majorgeeks

Hi Patty :wave

If you are of unsure where to put your question, place it in the forum you think fits best.

For example, if you are having a browser problem or a program isnt running correctly - then post that in the software forum. If you are having a problem with your modem or something external - then post that in the hardware forum. If you think you have a problem with viruses - then please follow Read & Run Me and post the logs of the scans in a new post in the malware forum.

The folk are very helpful and friendly around here so post where you think your problem fits and if it needs to be moved one of the kind mods will move it for you. Welcome to MG's :)

4. PattyW

PattyW Private E-2

Thank you for the welcome. I think I have found where it needs to go. If not, please feel free to move it or tell me I was wrong.

5. LI_Geek_95

LI_Geek_95 Post-and-Run Geek

Welcome Patty!

MajorGeeks.Com Menu

Downloads All In One Tweaks \ Android \ Anti-Malware \ Anti-Virus \ Appearance \ Backup \ Browsers \ CD\DVD\Blu-Ray \ Covert Ops \ Drive Utilities \ Drivers \ Graphics \ Internet Tools \ Multimedia \ Networking \ Office Tools \ PC Games \ System Tools \ Mac/Apple/Ipad Downloads

Other News: Top Downloads \ News (Tech) \ Off Base (Other Websites News) \ Way Off Base (Offbeat Stories and Pics)

Social: Facebook \ YouTube \ Twitter \ Tumblr \ Pintrest \ RSS Feeds