Compaq Presario 1200 laptop audio driver

Discussion in 'Software' started by rogvalcox, Jul 20, 2005.

1. rogvalcox

rogvalcox MajorGeek

I know you've probably heard it before, but....I'm in a big hurry here, and I was hoping I could use some of the combined brain power around here to figure out what "multimedia audio controller" I need for this laptop, and if someone here knows off the top of their head what I need...would you happen to know where I could find it!!??

Thanks to anyone who can help me do the footwork here for me!! Like I said I'm in a big hurry and I'm doing about 10 things at once so I was hoping to eliminate some of the footwork on my end, so I was hoping maybe someone around these parts might know right off the top of their head, what I needed!!

Thanks a million for the help!!

Roger

2. DavidGP

DavidGP MajorGeeks Forum Administrator - Grand Pooh-Bah Staff Member

3. rogvalcox

rogvalcox MajorGeek

thanks for the effort halo...sorry about the lack of information...haven't had my head on straight today!!

However.... I solved my delima!! I just closed my eyes and pointed at one and amazingly enough it was exactly what I needed!! That will probably never happen again as long as I live!!!! LOL

Thanks again though!!!!

Roger

MajorGeeks.Com Menu

Downloads All In One Tweaks \ Android \ Anti-Malware \ Anti-Virus \ Appearance \ Backup \ Browsers \ CD\DVD\Blu-Ray \ Covert Ops \ Drive Utilities \ Drivers \ Graphics \ Internet Tools \ Multimedia \ Networking \ Office Tools \ PC Games \ System Tools \ Mac/Apple/Ipad Downloads

Other News: Top Downloads \ News (Tech) \ Off Base (Other Websites News) \ Way Off Base (Offbeat Stories and Pics)

Social: Facebook \ YouTube \ Twitter \ Tumblr \ Pintrest \ RSS Feeds