Unwanted Unload Installation

Discussion in 'Software' started by shrimps, Jul 7, 2008.

1. shrimps

shrimps Private E-2

2. Cordialis

Cordialis MajorGeek

I think we need more information on the specific program "Unload". It's version number or the name of the company that made it. Or where you got it from. But be careful what you click until it's clear if it's some form of malware...

3. shrimps

shrimps Private E-2

4. Cordialis

Cordialis MajorGeek

Well, that did bring some news. You didn't tell us that is was the same program as mentioned in the link. You just said the problem was similar. :) But I'm afraid I know very little about printers...

5. shrimps

shrimps Private E-2

It is similar not the same. The program is Unload installing not some printer.

6. Cordialis

Cordialis MajorGeek

Well, Google returns almost nothing in a search for the program "Unload installing". Are you sure you can't offer more information? A screenshot? A link to the programs homepage?

7. DavidGP

DavidGP MajorGeeks Forum Administrator - Grand Pooh-Bah Staff Member

Hi

What is your windows version? just asking in case route to achieve a step is different.

Also do you have a HP printer or device? Seen this error with HP drivers/software.

Would in the message that pops up which I would gather is called Unload as a title, that below that title is a further message and a path location, please post the path location as it will generally point to the cause of the faulting installer. ( which in many cases is in a temp location and before the software has been fully installed its temp location has been deleted, either through malware cleaning or general cleaning )

If you run the Windows Installer Cleanup is there a reference to unload.msi?

MajorGeeks.Com Menu

Downloads All In One Tweaks \ Android \ Anti-Malware \ Anti-Virus \ Appearance \ Backup \ Browsers \ CD\DVD\Blu-Ray \ Covert Ops \ Drive Utilities \ Drivers \ Graphics \ Internet Tools \ Multimedia \ Networking \ Office Tools \ PC Games \ System Tools \ Mac/Apple/Ipad Downloads

Other News: Top Downloads \ News (Tech) \ Off Base (Other Websites News) \ Way Off Base (Offbeat Stories and Pics)

Social: Facebook \ YouTube \ Twitter \ Tumblr \ Pintrest \ RSS Feeds