Mousepointer

Discussion in 'Majorgeeks Welcome Center' started by pchb1, Aug 29, 2012.

1. pchb1

pchb1 Private E-2

Does anyone know where i can get my hands on that cool mousepointer that Tim Tibbit uses in the instruction videos here on Major geeks ? It`s so cool !

2. DavidGP

DavidGP MajorGeeks Forum Administrator - Grand Pooh-Bah Staff Member

Hi

Welcome to the forum and I will direct Tim to this tread so he can answer you.

3. Major Attitude

Major Attitude Co-Owner MajorGeeks.Com Staff Member

It is part of the program that I record with, Camtasia Studio.

4. pchb1

pchb1 Private E-2

Hi man . Like your way to instruct on the videos , energetic and engaged . Nice . So the pointer isn`t something one can get as a standalone version then ? Hm , i`am shure i`ve seen it somewhere as that . It`s the jacket sleeve that makes it . ( Another thing , how do i paiste smiley`s in , i only seem`s to get text ) I hope my english isn`t to bad , i am swede you know .

Last edited: Aug 31, 2012

MajorGeeks.Com Menu

Downloads All In One Tweaks \ Android \ Anti-Malware \ Anti-Virus \ Appearance \ Backup \ Browsers \ CD\DVD\Blu-Ray \ Covert Ops \ Drive Utilities \ Drivers \ Graphics \ Internet Tools \ Multimedia \ Networking \ Office Tools \ PC Games \ System Tools \ Mac/Apple/Ipad Downloads

Other News: Top Downloads \ News (Tech) \ Off Base (Other Websites News) \ Way Off Base (Offbeat Stories and Pics)

Social: Facebook \ YouTube \ Twitter \ Tumblr \ Pintrest \ RSS Feeds