Good Old Telstra

Discussion in 'Hardware' started by Roseman07, Apr 9, 2007.

1. Roseman07

Roseman07 Private E-2

Well not sure if Telstra have solved problem yet but 2wks ago i had to re-install vista due to connectivity problem with my ISP provider (Telstra). Wont explain all the problem but to cut to the chase they told me that at this stage Telstra hasn't a License yet for IE 7 or Windows mail which both were my problem, due to having no License for these Vista programs they don't have enough staff/teams up with Vista as yet.. I couldnt believe it only had 5yrs or more to be ready, was told will get back to me when they are up to speed with Vista and that they were waiting on direction from Microsoft on how to solve problems with Vista.. After a week i got impaticent and just re -installed Vista and problem solved, back on line abd email working fine- touch wood. I know Telstra aren't the only company slow off the mark with support with Vista but no License yet, unbelievable i mean what are these company's waiting for ? Sales apparently are picking up well for Vista so companys better jump to it, not good customer service eh. Not the end of the World but just though would let geeks no.. Roseman in Oz :cool

MajorGeeks.Com Menu

Downloads All In One Tweaks \ Android \ Anti-Malware \ Anti-Virus \ Appearance \ Backup \ Browsers \ CD\DVD\Blu-Ray \ Covert Ops \ Drive Utilities \ Drivers \ Graphics \ Internet Tools \ Multimedia \ Networking \ Office Tools \ PC Games \ System Tools \ Mac/Apple/Ipad Downloads

Other News: Top Downloads \ News (Tech) \ Off Base (Other Websites News) \ Way Off Base (Offbeat Stories and Pics)

Social: Facebook \ YouTube \ Twitter \ Tumblr \ Pintrest \ RSS Feeds