Strange time limit in BFME 2

Discussion in 'Software' started by Sailor, Oct 14, 2006.

1. Sailor

Sailor First Sergeant

The last two weeks I've been facing the following problem with the RTS game Lord of the Rings: BFME 2. After 3' 30" of real time gameplay I suddenly lose. I have checked all the settings to make sure there is not a timer on. The problem does not exist in the turn-based mode. A friend of mine told me that a seemingly irelevant program (internet using program) could be responsible. I uninstalled Earth 3d, e-mule and Game Spy Arcade. I also had weatherscope installed and since I could find no uninstall.exe file, I manually deleted it from C:/Program files. The only remaining on-line program is Google Desktop and the problem is still here.

P.S. I know it is a bit confusing post but please do your best. Ask me for any further info needed.

2. Sailor

Sailor First Sergeant

OK since noone has an idea on how to fix the problem I will have to reinstall the game. Is there any way I can keep my saves? Perhaps I can copy the save file from the current BFME folder and replace with it the new save file. Is that possible?

3. hats_for_clowns

hats_for_clowns Private E-2

It's since the new patch came out. The reason EA havve done this is to prevent people with fake copies from playing, if your copy is real then just bitch at EA, but thats why.

MajorGeeks.Com Menu

Downloads All In One Tweaks \ Android \ Anti-Malware \ Anti-Virus \ Appearance \ Backup \ Browsers \ CD\DVD\Blu-Ray \ Covert Ops \ Drive Utilities \ Drivers \ Graphics \ Internet Tools \ Multimedia \ Networking \ Office Tools \ PC Games \ System Tools \ Mac/Apple/Ipad Downloads

Other News: Top Downloads \ News (Tech) \ Off Base (Other Websites News) \ Way Off Base (Offbeat Stories and Pics)

Social: Facebook \ YouTube \ Twitter \ Tumblr \ Pintrest \ RSS Feeds