Key Scrambler

Discussion in 'Software' started by royboy21, Sep 3, 2014.

1. royboy21

royboy21 Private E-2

I downloaded the latest version of Key Scrambler, which I assume applies to both 32 and 64 bit systems, installed the program and then rebooted as the program required. However, as soon as I go to any website the program's tray icon turns red, and hovering on it shows that the program is then switched off. Also, at the top of the web page the Key Scrambler overlay says something about "Encryption error in module...".

If someone could tell me how to fix this problem I would be very grateful.

Please advise.

Thanks and regards, Roy

2. Earthling

Earthling Interplanetary Geek

Never used it myself but the MG program description says it's for IE, Firefox and Flock - whatever that is. So what browser are you using?

3. royboy21

royboy21 Private E-2

Earthling, I'm using Internet Explorer 11.

4. Nick T

Nick T MajorGeek

royboy21, I would remove Key Scrambler and install this small set- it-and-forget-it utility called Zemana Antilogger Free. All my computers have and I put it on all the computers I repair.

http://www.majorgeeks.com/files/details/zemana_antilogger.html

@ Earthling, Flock was a social browser made by Mozilla, but it's discontinued now. I guess it wasn't that social.

5. royboy21

royboy21 Private E-2

Nick T,

I uninstalled KeyScrambler and installed Zemana AntiLogger instead.

Thanks for your help.

Regards, Roy

MajorGeeks.Com Menu

Downloads All In One Tweaks \ Android \ Anti-Malware \ Anti-Virus \ Appearance \ Backup \ Browsers \ CD\DVD\Blu-Ray \ Covert Ops \ Drive Utilities \ Drivers \ Graphics \ Internet Tools \ Multimedia \ Networking \ Office Tools \ PC Games \ System Tools \ Mac/Apple/Ipad Downloads

Other News: Top Downloads \ News (Tech) \ Off Base (Other Websites News) \ Way Off Base (Offbeat Stories and Pics)

Social: Facebook \ YouTube \ Twitter \ Tumblr \ Pintrest \ RSS Feeds