Video Cleaning Software

Discussion in 'Software' started by ColonelAngus, May 30, 2003.

1. ColonelAngus

ColonelAngus Beefy

This is my first message. I hope I do this right.

Does anyone know of any video cleaning software out there to download? I have TMP but I need something more powerfull to clean up poor looking video.

2. dalic

dalic Private E-2

welcome to MG , you did post it in the right section :) , the video cleaning, is that software to filter out all the spots on clips, or make it sharper or something ?

3. CloX-IT

CloX-IT Private E-2

yah.. can you explain what you mean?

First thing that came to my mind was wipe the monitor off.

4. goldfish

goldfish Lt. Sushi.DC

hehehehe, i think he means video editing.

there is a thing called Cleaner3 but not sure where to get it :S try googling it

5. ColonelAngus

ColonelAngus Beefy

Thanks to those of you who replied to my question. I'm not to familiar with all of the terms used when talking about computers and programs. I'm relatively new to all of it. I did mean video editing and filtering. Some videos I download are not totaly in focus. They have square shaped blurs in them(I hope that makes sense) and like Dalic said "spots". I just wanted to know if there is anything I can do about it.

I hope this is more descriptive and thanks again to the people who replied.

6. Fw190

Fw190 Lt. Anti-Social

the square shapes are pixelization, this is due to the clip being compressed to save download speed. Not much you can do with it, once that detail has been removed it's hard to put it back. Best thing to do is to make the video smaller on the screen until you find a good compromise between size and quality.

MajorGeeks.Com Menu

Downloads All In One Tweaks \ Android \ Anti-Malware \ Anti-Virus \ Appearance \ Backup \ Browsers \ CD\DVD\Blu-Ray \ Covert Ops \ Drive Utilities \ Drivers \ Graphics \ Internet Tools \ Multimedia \ Networking \ Office Tools \ PC Games \ System Tools \ Mac/Apple/Ipad Downloads

Other News: Top Downloads \ News (Tech) \ Off Base (Other Websites News) \ Way Off Base (Offbeat Stories and Pics)

Social: Facebook \ YouTube \ Twitter \ Tumblr \ Pintrest \ RSS Feeds