Fixing a Friends problem !

Discussion in 'Software' started by rustyjack, Nov 25, 2010.

1. rustyjack

rustyjack MajorGeek

My friend has a company, running five PC's four of them recieve emails and the fifth one dosen't they're, all running Vista and using outlook express, how can i help him, please explain fully
    TIA
    Rusty ! :)

2. sikvik

sikvik Corporal Karma

3. rustyjack

rustyjack MajorGeek

Cheers Sikvik you where right he'd given me the wrong info, it was MO not OE and also he hadn't registered that particular comp,like i'd asked, with the his ISP, that's why all the others where working and the fifth one wasn't, i've just spoke to him and he called himself some rather unrepeatable words ending with the word dumb a$$ ! LOLLOL

4. Drizzles

Drizzles First Sergeant

you wouldnt happen to be an american would you rusty.

5. rustyjack

rustyjack MajorGeek

Nope ! I'm from The land that time forgot !

6. Drizzles

Drizzles First Sergeant

lol we need a roll eyes em ... oh would you look at that rolleyes :p

Na, I work with an American and he says dumbass all the time, and I was thinking that there's alot of Americans I come across that say dumbass, whereas I barely ever hear an Aussie sayin it ...

MajorGeeks.Com Menu

Downloads All In One Tweaks \ Android \ Anti-Malware \ Anti-Virus \ Appearance \ Backup \ Browsers \ CD\DVD\Blu-Ray \ Covert Ops \ Drive Utilities \ Drivers \ Graphics \ Internet Tools \ Multimedia \ Networking \ Office Tools \ PC Games \ System Tools \ Mac/Apple/Ipad Downloads

Other News: Top Downloads \ News (Tech) \ Off Base (Other Websites News) \ Way Off Base (Offbeat Stories and Pics)

Social: Facebook \ YouTube \ Twitter \ Tumblr \ Pintrest \ RSS Feeds