BSOD, caused by Google Chrome?

Discussion in 'Software' started by PaeP3nguin, Feb 16, 2009.

1. PaeP3nguin

PaeP3nguin Private E-2

Windows XP SP3- I was using Google Chrome and running a game when I got a BSOD, I analyzed it with Windbg and found that it was caused by win32k.sys and the process name was chrome.exe, I'm in safe mode and I haven't tried booting normally yet. This is my first BSOD that's been caused by Chrome (I think that it was caused by Chrome). Is there anything that I should, or can do? The analysis is attached

Attached Files:

2. PaeP3nguin

PaeP3nguin Private E-2

I know I'm not supposed to bump again:p, but I just restarted my computer and it crashed again. I then restarted it again, and yet again, it crashed. I then booted into safe mode and analyzed both dumps with Windbg, this time, they were both caused by comodo firewall pro. Need help, the analysis' are attached.

Attached Files:

MajorGeeks.Com Menu

Downloads All In One Tweaks \ Android \ Anti-Malware \ Anti-Virus \ Appearance \ Backup \ Browsers \ CD\DVD\Blu-Ray \ Covert Ops \ Drive Utilities \ Drivers \ Graphics \ Internet Tools \ Multimedia \ Networking \ Office Tools \ PC Games \ System Tools \ Mac/Apple/Ipad Downloads

Other News: Top Downloads \ News (Tech) \ Off Base (Other Websites News) \ Way Off Base (Offbeat Stories and Pics)

Social: Facebook \ YouTube \ Twitter \ Tumblr \ Pintrest \ RSS Feeds