Brand new to this...

Discussion in 'Majorgeeks Welcome Center' started by lovelychihuahua, Feb 21, 2011.

1. lovelychihuahua

lovelychihuahua Private E-2

Hello fine folks,

Thank you for your effort and time spent on providing this resource! You are obviously lovely people to donate your experience and knowledge to tech-challenged people such as myself.

I have a very devious infection of some sort on my Windows XP SP3 laptop and I have diligently followed all of your guidelines to generate the logs before I post in the Malware forum.

I want to provide details about how it all started, what I have done, etc....but I am keeping my wireless adapter disabled to prevent the infection from accessing the interweb. I would like to compose my post on this safe computer then quickly log in from the infected computer and attach the logs and send.

Is there any way to save a draft of a post so I can accomplish this?

Thanks!
    -lc

2. Kestrel13!

Kestrel13! Super Malware Fighter - Major Dilemma Staff Member

Just make a new post in malware removal forum and attach the requested logs for one of us to review. Do not use this thread to discuss your malware problems though. Thanks
    Kestrel13!

3. jarcher

jarcher I can't handle a title

4. Caliban

Caliban I don't need no steenkin' title!

Greetings, lovelychihuahua.

And welcome aboard! :major

MajorGeeks.Com Menu

Downloads All In One Tweaks \ Android \ Anti-Malware \ Anti-Virus \ Appearance \ Backup \ Browsers \ CD\DVD\Blu-Ray \ Covert Ops \ Drive Utilities \ Drivers \ Graphics \ Internet Tools \ Multimedia \ Networking \ Office Tools \ PC Games \ System Tools \ Mac/Apple/Ipad Downloads

Other News: Top Downloads \ News (Tech) \ Off Base (Other Websites News) \ Way Off Base (Offbeat Stories and Pics)

Social: Facebook \ YouTube \ Twitter \ Tumblr \ Pintrest \ RSS Feeds