Need help finding an ethernet driver

Discussion in 'Software' started by jwatson876, Jun 15, 2009.

1. jwatson876

jwatson876 Private E-2

It's for a gateway e 6000 that a friend bought used from the local community college for dirt cheap. Anyways it doesn't have the driver for the onboard ethernet and apparently gateway sold the professional division to MPC who then proceeded to go bankrupt and I'm having a hell of a time trying to find the driver. The computer is running XP Pro SP3.

here is the code for the missing driver, I tried googling it but I wasn't able to find anything, maybe you can help: PCI\VEN_8086&Dev_2449&SUBSYS_0173107B&REV_03\4&11CB5334&0&40F0

2. Elder_Usr

Elder_Usr Sergeant

3. thesmokingun

thesmokingun MajorGeek

maybe running an everest report, and attaching to your next post will help us shed some light on what you need. you can get everest here:
    http://majorgeeks.com/download4181.html

run a report wizard (text) and then attach it to your next post.

4. jwatson876

jwatson876 Private E-2

I managed to come across a driver for it on some random site before I saw all your replies, thanks for the help though!

MajorGeeks.Com Menu

Downloads All In One Tweaks \ Android \ Anti-Malware \ Anti-Virus \ Appearance \ Backup \ Browsers \ CD\DVD\Blu-Ray \ Covert Ops \ Drive Utilities \ Drivers \ Graphics \ Internet Tools \ Multimedia \ Networking \ Office Tools \ PC Games \ System Tools \ Mac/Apple/Ipad Downloads

Other News: Top Downloads \ News (Tech) \ Off Base (Other Websites News) \ Way Off Base (Offbeat Stories and Pics)

Social: Facebook \ YouTube \ Twitter \ Tumblr \ Pintrest \ RSS Feeds