Dentist Pulls All of Ex's Teeth Out!

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by COMPUABLE, Apr 29, 2012.

1. COMPUABLE

COMPUABLE First Sergeant

In the News... Very Odd and Tragic Story: A Dentist in Poland Pulls All of Her Ex's Teeth Out!

Breaking up is never easy -- having 32 teeth ripped out is even worse! A scorned dentist is facing jail time; after surgically removing all of her ex-boyfriend's choppers after he dumped her!​
    Dentist pulled out ALL boyfriend's teeth after he dumped her
    (and as if that wasn't bad enough his new girlfriend leaves him because of his empty mouth)

"A dentist pulled out all her ex-boyfriend’s teeth after he dumped her for another woman – who has now left him because he is toothless. Anna Mackowiak, 34, is facing jail after taking her revenge on 45-year-old Marek Olszewski when he turned up at her surgery with toothache just days after breaking up with her. She gave him a heavy dose of anaesthetic and plucked his teeth out."

Side Note: Well, all I can say is... I guess this guy can be thankful she wasn't a urological surgeon! lol Also, I wonder if she billed her ex-boyfriend's health insurance carrier, as well? :confused​

Good Luck! -- COMP

2. hrlow2

hrlow2 MajorGeek

I would SERIOUSLY mess that woman up.

3. COMPUABLE

COMPUABLE First Sergeant

>> hrlow2: I would SERIOUSLY mess that woman up <<

No kidding, hrlow2... :major

Reminds me of that movie The Dentist an American horror classic cult film done by Brian Yuzna (whose film work is in the horror and sci-fi genre, btw) which was released around 15 years ago.

The only potential "silver lining' to this story could possibly be that the now-toothless boyfriend might be able to malpractice her into poverty, before she spends it all on lawyers; and then goes off to jail for this.

Good Luck!​

4. hrlow2

hrlow2 MajorGeek

They do say that " Hell hath no fury like a woman scorned."
    Think they were talking about her?

5. Rikky

Rikky Wile E. Coyote - One of a kind

No shit Sherlock:-D

So you didn't realise maybe she needed a bit of space after being dumped and instead went to rub it in at her place work?

You weren't tipped of by the fact she asked everyone to leave the room, that through her running nose and tears she laughed like doctor evil before turning the Gas up to full.:-D

6. sibeer

sibeer MajorGeek

He must be an idiot. What was he thinking going to his ex for work right after breaking up with her? You can only trust professionalism so far.

MajorGeeks.Com Menu

Downloads All In One Tweaks \ Android \ Anti-Malware \ Anti-Virus \ Appearance \ Backup \ Browsers \ CD\DVD\Blu-Ray \ Covert Ops \ Drive Utilities \ Drivers \ Graphics \ Internet Tools \ Multimedia \ Networking \ Office Tools \ PC Games \ System Tools \ Mac/Apple/Ipad Downloads

Other News: Top Downloads \ News (Tech) \ Off Base (Other Websites News) \ Way Off Base (Offbeat Stories and Pics)

Social: Facebook \ YouTube \ Twitter \ Tumblr \ Pintrest \ RSS Feeds