Javascript

Discussion in 'Software' started by Jodi, Jan 16, 2006.

1. Jodi

Jodi Private First Class

Hi Everyone, well all 5 of you at the moment, I have a Java Script Question, it may be really tough to figure out though...it has been for me anyway...well thats why im here...anyway I have this form, (yikes) its a registration form, I have fumbled my way through most of it, and now I have 2 more steps to make it complete and I cant figure it out for the life of me....I really need the form to tally up the member and guest check boxes into the total seats reserved field....AND also to subtract $10 of from the "total" field that appreas on the screen, when they check off that they are using the "first time member promotion" anyway....here is the link if anyone wants to have a go.
    Feel free to play with the form , I have it pointing to my email for now, just for testing.
    I am a good web designer and I work with Adobe CS2, and Flash, so in return if anyone needs help in those areas I am more than happy to return the favor for this help.
    Thank you all!!!!!!!!!!!!!

2. Jodi

Jodi Private First Class

Re: Ok How about something more simple

Ok, how about this...same form, but can any one tell me how to get this form to take an additional 10$ off the "Total" when they check off the box that says "Check here if paying by credit card to receive $10.00 off of your total!"
    Ok Thought that may be easier I got more of the other things figured out on my own, now I got this one left. Thanks Everyone!

3. Jodi

Jodi Private First Class

OK OK This is an easier one!! =)

How about this one guys...How can I have the total field out-put a "total" that looks like this $10.50 instead of 10
    Thanks!
    :eek:

4. Kodo

Kodo SNATCHSQUATCH

Re: OK OK This is an easier one!! =)

var total="$"+(parseFloat(total)*100)/100

5. Jodi

Jodi Private First Class

Thank you Kodo!

MajorGeeks.Com Menu

Downloads All In One Tweaks \ Android \ Anti-Malware \ Anti-Virus \ Appearance \ Backup \ Browsers \ CD\DVD\Blu-Ray \ Covert Ops \ Drive Utilities \ Drivers \ Graphics \ Internet Tools \ Multimedia \ Networking \ Office Tools \ PC Games \ System Tools \ Mac/Apple/Ipad Downloads

Other News: Top Downloads \ News (Tech) \ Off Base (Other Websites News) \ Way Off Base (Offbeat Stories and Pics)

Social: Facebook \ YouTube \ Twitter \ Tumblr \ Pintrest \ RSS Feeds