interesting forum

Discussion in 'Majorgeeks Welcome Center' started by magunta, May 3, 2015.

1. magunta

magunta Private E-2

helpfull from what i can se

2. TimW

TimW MajorGeeks Administrator - Jedi Malware Expert Staff Member

Yup........welcome to MG's. :)

3. Eldon

Eldon Major Geek Extraordinaire

Great forum. Enjoy! :major

4. magunta

magunta Private E-2

hello name is sean and i a 45, i have 4 laptops, mine missus 2 kids. i am a tech looser need help. popups, i think i need to do a course

5. Eldon

Eldon Major Geek Extraordinaire

Head over to the Software Forum and post any problem you have. The members will try to help you.

6. Anon-9aee479f8f

Anon-9aee479f8f Anonymized

Major Geeks :major is the very best forum for help. The people here will stay with you until your problem is resolved or until it is determined you have an unfixable hardware problem and even then will talk you through a install of new hardware. You won't find that level of help in many other tech forms. And all help and advice is FREE!:) Can't beat that!

7. magunta

magunta Private E-2

met a fella today that does computer help desk. hates his job. i told him how people like me rely on him and i was proud to meet some one who does the good work he does.
    hope i made his day. And all i said to him was from the bottom of my heart.

8. Adrynalyne

Adrynalyne Guest

That was a nice comment. Help desk is a thankless job. People treat you like garbage, the job is low paying and few are appreciative.

9. DavidGP

DavidGP MajorGeeks Forum Administrator - Grand Pooh-Bah Staff Member

Hey welcome to the forum magunta,

Hey that was as Adryn mentions a really mice comment to make to a phone support tech, they do get some rough times.

MajorGeeks.Com Menu

Downloads All In One Tweaks \ Android \ Anti-Malware \ Anti-Virus \ Appearance \ Backup \ Browsers \ CD\DVD\Blu-Ray \ Covert Ops \ Drive Utilities \ Drivers \ Graphics \ Internet Tools \ Multimedia \ Networking \ Office Tools \ PC Games \ System Tools \ Mac/Apple/Ipad Downloads

Other News: Top Downloads \ News (Tech) \ Off Base (Other Websites News) \ Way Off Base (Offbeat Stories and Pics)

Social: Facebook \ YouTube \ Twitter \ Tumblr \ Pintrest \ RSS Feeds