He

Discussion in 'Majorgeeks Welcome Center' started by VivianL, Jul 26, 2009.

1. VivianL

VivianL Private E-2

I just purchased the DriverScanner and the SystemTweaker. Both did not download good. Now I need a new download. Since the only way to contact you people seems to be thru this stupid forum. That is what I am doing. Tell me how to get a new download!!!

2. AbbySue

AbbySue MajorGeeks Administrator

Welcome to MajorGeeks!

I would like to assist you with your problem however you need to provide a little more information. It would also be mutually beneficial if you could do so in a more polite manner. While I can understand people getting frustrated, you'll get far better and quicker results by treating people as you wish to be treated.:major

Although we are not stupid as you say, you apparently overlooked the Info menu on the right side of the page where contact information can be found. Also as you did choose to come to the forum, at the bottom of every single page here is a Contact Us link which takes you to the same page linked above.

For starters, we don't sell software here. We do make it available for download, freeware and shareware so I'm not sure how we can help you unless you explain more clearly what the issue is. If you purchased software by following a link from here, please let us know if the link doesn't work properly along with providing the link so we can check it.

Additionally, from our Guides and FAQ section you may fine this helpful: Downloading Problems From MajorGeeks.Com or How to resume downloads

Please provide the requested information so I can be of further assistance if needed.

Thank you!
    AbbySue

3. bigtrucks

bigtrucks MajorGeek

Hey VivianL and welcome
    I hope you will take the time to look around the forums to see that it isn't a bad place. As AbbySue said(and she's one of the Best here) they can't help, and trust me they do a good job of getting things fixed around here, if they don't have the right info to work with. And I, like millions of others can relate to the frustrations of the computer and/or programs written for it not to function the way it should or the way we think it should. I'm sure there are some Mods and fighters here that can attest to that. So I hope to see you around the forums in the future and good luck with your download situation.

4. ShelaghRoyale

ShelaghRoyale Sergeant

Hmmmm.....:confused

Hope you change your opinion of MG.... ;)

Shelagh

MajorGeeks.Com Menu

Downloads All In One Tweaks \ Android \ Anti-Malware \ Anti-Virus \ Appearance \ Backup \ Browsers \ CD\DVD\Blu-Ray \ Covert Ops \ Drive Utilities \ Drivers \ Graphics \ Internet Tools \ Multimedia \ Networking \ Office Tools \ PC Games \ System Tools \ Mac/Apple/Ipad Downloads

Other News: Top Downloads \ News (Tech) \ Off Base (Other Websites News) \ Way Off Base (Offbeat Stories and Pics)

Social: Facebook \ YouTube \ Twitter \ Tumblr \ Pintrest \ RSS Feeds