which version of Detonators are most stable now?

Discussion in 'Software' started by BluesMan, Apr 6, 2004.

1. BluesMan

BluesMan Sgt. Snot Bubble

putting new system together today, but it still has the old video card. MSI Ti 4200 GF4 128mb. I know sometimes there are problems with the latest release of the Detonators and was wondering what kind of luck people are having with what version. I think the last ones I was running were 43.1x but can't be sure because that system is toast lol.

Thanks in advance.

2. g1lgam3sh

g1lgam3sh MajorGeek

Yeah, even the latest Forceware drivers seem stable. Running since release and no problems.

3. billH

billH Master Sergeant

Hey Blues. I'm running the latest set of Forceware with no probs also.

4. General_Lee_Stoned

General_Lee_Stoned BuZZed Lightyear

Hi Blues im running the latest set of Forceware Detonators on a GF4TI4200 and the eye-candy is sweet, and they are rock solid

But theres a drop in performance with these, probably because Nvidia are optimizing more for the FX series of cards

If its performance and better frame rates you want, you will be hard pushed to beat the 44.03s ive tried almost every set of drivers out there and these perform the best by a fair bit on my TI :)

MajorGeeks.Com Menu

Downloads All In One Tweaks \ Android \ Anti-Malware \ Anti-Virus \ Appearance \ Backup \ Browsers \ CD\DVD\Blu-Ray \ Covert Ops \ Drive Utilities \ Drivers \ Graphics \ Internet Tools \ Multimedia \ Networking \ Office Tools \ PC Games \ System Tools \ Mac/Apple/Ipad Downloads

Other News: Top Downloads \ News (Tech) \ Off Base (Other Websites News) \ Way Off Base (Offbeat Stories and Pics)

Social: Facebook \ YouTube \ Twitter \ Tumblr \ Pintrest \ RSS Feeds