WooHoo Take that you rat Bastich

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by Wenchie, Oct 20, 2004.

1. Wenchie

Wenchie I R teh brat

kevin never showed up to court for child support violation. so now they can nail him for $100/paycheck AND the case was refered to family court and that makes my 'this man is an asshole case', to get him out of our lives when I file the violation of visitation paperwork. so if he skips that date they'll sign the warrant right infront of me!!! and if he does show up, they'll make him sign a contract to make a significant dent in the arrears so then if he doesnt follow through, he ALSO goes either on probation, or to jail.

WEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

2. G.T.

G.T. R.I.P February 4, 2007. You will be missed.

WHEEEEEEEEEEE! is right! Wouldn't surprise me if he simply moved away and disappeared; hard core deadbeats are hard to pin down, but that certainly gives you a bigger stick to swing.

3. Wenchie

Wenchie I R teh brat

my long term goal is to get him to sign off his parental rights completely and get him 100% out of our lives. this brings me one step closer :)

4. Kodo

Kodo SNATCHSQUATCH

Good news is a morbid sort of way..
    Here's to getting the slug out of your life! :D

5. Wenchie

Wenchie I R teh brat

i'd buy myself a drink, but i dont drink and its no fun going alone anyway.

but i want to celebrate, i mean, he's caused my daughter so much pain, and maiming and murder are illegal, so the only way for me to get back at him is through the courts.

6. Kodo

Kodo SNATCHSQUATCH

It's only illegal if you get caught ;)

7. g1lgam3sh

g1lgam3sh MajorGeek

I'll raise a glass of Semillon Chardonnay for you Wenchie:)

Like you say , another small victory on the road to annihilation;) :cool: :D

8. Wenchie

Wenchie I R teh brat

yeah well... anyone wants to send some kharma his way, be my guest. but i have to publicly denounce viloence... i am a mom after all...

now.. in my head, with loud music blaring....

*sigh*

9. g1lgam3sh

g1lgam3sh MajorGeek

Yeah well, from the sounds of it his Karma is going to run right over him, one fine day.

Least K has got 1 fighter on her side, and in my experience that'll do it. Long as you remember to rise above the 'Hurley Burley' (about daddy), with K, you've got those looks and smiles coming.

Hey nobody crosses the Wench but I quite admire the way you deal with this, get even!
    ;) :cool: :D

10. goldfish

goldfish Lt. Sushi.DC

W000 h000!! :)

11. g1lgam3sh

g1lgam3sh MajorGeek

D'oh, that but should have been a so!:)

Da*n edit thingumybob!

12. Wenchie

Wenchie I R teh brat

Well, I had to first eplain to Kahlyn that Kevin was not Daddy, he was her friend. That made it a little easier. And her friend had to go away, and I dont know why or where, but I love her very much.

Now Josh is daddy, and he and i have issues, but he's WONDERFUL with Kay... so she has a mommy and a daddy, and who needs that rat bastich.

my mom calls him the sperm. to his face. cus thats all he ever was or will be.

13. cindysnoopy

cindysnoopy Shotgun!

I'm so glad that this all finally has panned out for you! Hopefully he just is his normal self and keeps messing up.

14. Wenchie

Wenchie I R teh brat

well, it's starting to. that will be one more thing down... trying to get my life back on track and losing that dead weight will definately help. Now all i have to do is figure out how to catch up my bills so I can get my little kid some christmas.

bleah...

15. smokinbls

smokinbls the title thing is overrated

this kind of stuff makes me so mad.
    i am a guy, and i just can not understand how someone who brings a life into this world would not want to see his child and support his child.
    what a looser he is and for that matter any guy that does stuff like this you are all loosers..

now i would like to give you advise..
    get full custody of the child.
    tell the child the truth ( someday )
    AND LOVE THE CHILD MORE THAN ANYTHING IN THIS WORLD.

also if the shathead leaves and does not give you child support just be thankfull that you have the child. in other words don't worry about the money. things will work out. it will be tuff but the looser will be gone..

16. g1lgam3sh

g1lgam3sh MajorGeek

Really.............................................OUCH!.....I like your mom already.

As I wish for both you and K, success is the best revenge;) :cool: :D

17. Boccemon

Boccemon First Sergeant

You are developing "job security" for a future psychiatrist by giving your child this kind of message. What the hell are you thinking??

18. g1lgam3sh

g1lgam3sh MajorGeek

Better than 'mexed missages' surely. Nowhere is it written that women MUST make good mothers, it's a bonus though.

Rather a child whose mind is awake, than a ...................

Oddly enough most women who 'suddenly' find them themselves alone with a child do a pretty good job, strange eh?:)

Must be something to do with that giving thang, Speaking as a man that is;) :cool: :D

19. Uncle Bob

Uncle Bob MajorGeek

If you know the guys SS# you may be able to attach his tax refund if there is
    any. In Calif you can make it near impossible for him to reregister a vehical
    until back payments are made.

20. {wizard}

{wizard} Private First Class

just dispatched 20 legion of my elite sardaukar units...

they're gonna find him...

last time that i sended 4 legion to find my ex-gf...they never returned...so i'm sending 20 this time....just to make sure they catch him

21. Uncle Bob

Uncle Bob MajorGeek

They MIGHT find what the Freeman leave.

22. The1God

The1God Private First Class

That is great! My ex Wife is now claiming that she is disabled (cant get benifits from her disabilty, its a womans thing called Endometreosis, something like that) Well, she doesn't pay me a dime. On a positive note, she hasn't been around in over 2 years. I do get her Tax return every year. Yes, I am on the same side of the fence but in a different scenario. I am the daddy and have the kids and the house and the headaches, she is the egg donor who can pound sand, just shrivel up and die. My kids have no interest in her either. I wish you the best of luck Wenchie. The courts can be your friend.

23. Uncle Bob

Uncle Bob MajorGeek

That isn't a valid claim. My sister (who's happily married) had the same condition. The condition was treated surgicaly. Three, 1/2" incisions around her naval. All done with one of those scope things. Done on a Wed. morning,
    back home in time for dinner. Back to work (light duty) the following Mon.

24. The1God

The1God Private First Class

I know, I had to do some research on it because my daughter is 13 and it is hereditary. But she is trying. In 99 she tried the whole tunnel carpel thingy. That didn't work for her, so now she sits at home and posts on newsboards..... Well, I sit in my office and do a bit of it, I still have a good job. I am lucky that I don't need to rely on her money, I just throw that in the kids' bank accounts. Or we go on trips...

25. Wenchie

Wenchie I R teh brat

What the hell is that suposed to mean?? Thats a really insensitive jack-assed thing to say.

I mean would you rather I told her that her father molested her, abandoned her and refused to ever pay a dime for her because he never gave 2 shiny shites about her even thought she loved him more than life and never did a damn thing wrong other than be born to scum sucking dredge on society?

yeah... I think THAT would work SO much better... Telling her Kevin was just a friend and friends come and go MAY make the nightmares stop someday soon, they might stop the spontaneous explosions into tears...

All Kahlyn need to freaking know is that she has a mommy and a daddy who love her more than anythiing and shes a good little girl who never did anything wrong.

Jerk.

26. jarcher

jarcher I can't handle a title

only if you get caught. . .. .

my wifes ex said that he would rather give up his parental rights than pay
    that was two years ago. . .still has them, doesn't pay
    still no job, so there is nothing to take
    at one point he asked
    "If I give you money through the courts, can I have it back"
    (like recycling the same money every week)

Bigg friggn "L" double "O'S" friggn "R"

he is over 30 and lives with his mother
    has a new baby with someone else

he's a real p.o.s.

my wife called him today
    and said his daughter wanted to see him
    and could he come see her
    but that would just "put him out"

5pm is just to late for him to leave his mommy

Wenchie. . .
    Kick his MF A$$

27. ColonelAngus

ColonelAngus Beefy

It's good to hear that things are going better for you, Wenchie. :)

I think that all Boccemon meant was that your daughter should be told the trueth some day when she is old enough to handle hearing the truth about her dad.

28. Boccemon

Boccemon First Sergeant

No, I was not being unsensitive. There is a distinct difference between being a father and being a daddy. That child knows this new guy is not her father, regardless of what you tell her, or what she calls him. Every child needs to know, right out of the gate, who their real parents are. Many years from now, when your daughter finds out that Kevin(?) is her father, you will be seen as a lair in her eyes. It will serve to negate and bring into question every important thing you ever told her. Of course you shouldn't tell her about the abuse, etc. But lying to her about who's her father, that's destructive. I worked with broken kids (that's what we called them, their parents "broke" them) due to this kind of crap for years. Sure, Kaylyn's had it tough...I've read many posts about your trials and tribulations with this man and how he has treated the both of you. I agree that he is a deadbeat. Your child deserves, and needs, to know who her father is. I'm talking from experience also. I raised two boys that my wife had from a previous marriage. He also was a deadbeat who never paid a damned dime.From day one I loved them as my own. My wife blessed me with four more children. They always called me dad, but I made damned sure they knew who their father was. It is important for their pschological balance.
    I appreciate you calling me a jerk you ungrateful bitch. I was one of the few that responded to your cry for help when Kahlyn had her birthday. Jerks do those kind of things you know.

29. cindysnoopy

cindysnoopy Shotgun!

Depends on the extremity of the condition. I have a friend who has had several surgeries over the years including finally having a hysterectomy in hopes of getting some relief. The endometriosis now has started attacking her other organs. Of course, The1God's ex could very well only be affected mildly and is just milking it for all it's worth (given her history), but it isn't always just a piece-of-cake surgery.

30. Major Attitude

Major Attitude Co-Owner MajorGeeks.Com Staff Member

Good for you, my neice just won one as well. Guy never comes around but suddenly wants custody. Day of the hearing, he does not show. He lost for that, naturally. Of course for my neices sons recent birthday, he bought him a remote control car that is as big as this 2 year old and hes a big kid. No sneakers, diapers or anything he could use. Oddly enough, my neice grew up in the EXACT same environment. Not sure who I am more pissed off, guys who think having sex makes them a man or kids repeating a cycle they know is wrong. Probably the guys... Never got that... Been picking up my son every 2 weeks, plus holidays, extra summer and going to his games and such the best I can for 14 years and never ONCE in front of a judge. Its not that hard.

31. cindysnoopy

cindysnoopy Shotgun!

Bocceman, I know that Wenchie's words must have stung, but it seems to me as an outsider that neither of you knew all the details of eachother's lives when you began posting.

Seems to me that Wenchie has good reason to have made the choices that she's made.

Still, I agree that you have a really good point, and coming from your own experience as well which makes it that much more valuable.

I wish that you would have shared your position in more detail from the beginning. I thought your first post was extremely insensitive. If you had gone into the reasons why you thought what she was doing wasn't a good idea, I don't think Wenchie would have reacted the way she did. Wenchie shared details in her firey post to you that I wasn't aware of, which explain why her response was so harsh (and not necessarily helpful, but understandable). I was really glad that you explained yourself, but I wish you wouldn't have resorted to the knee-jerk name-calling. It's obvious that you are a compassionate soul, but one with a short fuse. I sympathize, but I've found that you catch more flies with honey than with vinegar.

I don't mean to be offensive, but I felt I had to say something.

32. Boccemon

Boccemon First Sergeant

You are exactly right. I never meant to be insensitive and apologize to Wenchie as well as the forum as a whole. A further apology to Wenchie for the name calling, it was wrong and juvenile on my part. I am sure that she wants all that is best for her daughter, but what we plant today can have very ill results in the future. I was just trying to make a point and I guess I overdone it. Once again, my aplogies.

33. Ken3

Ken3 MajorGeek

Cindy and Boccemon - Kudos to you both on extinguishing this thread with compassion, empathy, humbleness and sincerity :):)

Wenchie - more power to you. You've definitely matured into a full fledged woman, while Kevin is still a boy. :)

34. Wenchie

Wenchie I R teh brat

Well, what you fail to realise or even give me credit for, is that Kahlyn already KNOWS who her Father is. The difference BETWEEN father and Daddy was explained to her. She is encouraged to call Kevin her friend BECAUSE she is SPECIAL NEEDS and it was confusing her. Noone ever told her not to love Kevin, noone ever told her Kevin was not her father, and she 4, not 2, she'll remember him all on her own. She has an album with all his pictures in it and I keep everything I know about him written down so if she ever wants to go deadbeat hunting she can when shes ready.

Nothing was ever lied about, nothing was ever hidden. It was made more palatable for a little girl that doesnt quite get it so she can sleep at night. I did everything right, and I don't need anyone telling me that i'm "making job security" for some therapist, because that bastard did that all on his own. Shes already IN therapy, thanks, and probably will be for years to understand she didnt do anything wrong.

And I'm not an ungrateful bitch. Even after you explained you position you had no right or reason to come at me the way you did, it was a half-baked insulting response, and if I thought that you helping my daughter "out of the kindness of your heart" meant you expected me to stand by and let you spew insults at me to prove I was 'grateful' I would have told you not to bother. And now that you threw it in my face that way, I would encourage you to never bother again. Accepting apologies is one thing, but throwing kindness in someones face for disagreeing with you is just outright rude.

So I agree to forget, but foriveness is a tall order right now. If everytime someone said im sorry made the pain better we'd live in a land of faeries and unicorns and rainbows would always light up the sky. I'd have to see some actual work towards respect to muster forgiveness. And I don't think thats unfair

35. glennk721

glennk721 MajorGeek

Wenchie, Im very sorry to hear of all this dismay on the MG boards, and most of all the hardship to your daugher at a early age has gone through...Before I met my wife,,she went out on a date,,,and in her 20's was date raped,,,and still bears the scares,,she is lucky to be alive !! It was a very violent experiance, that at times still stands in the way of our intimacy at times even after being together for 18 years ,,,,shame on all,,,Glenn

Abby..lock this one down,please,,,,GK

36. glennk721

glennk721 MajorGeek

THX,,,,GK

37. suesman

suesman First Sergeant

I am happy for you Wenchie. I've not responded before, but I have followed this topic. I believe what you are doing is absolutely correct. Keep it up.

I think it blows what some people will do to skirt thier responsibilities. Being someone who's "father" could care less about, I do understand your position. Just never talk down about the guy infront of your daughter. My step-daughter does this with her son & believe me it's not going the way she wants it to. She is always telling him what he should think or feel about the guy, but the boy thinks the sun rises & sets in his arse. :rolleyes:

Best of luck to ya.

38. Wenchie

Wenchie I R teh brat

Thanks, I never would. My father was a dead-beat too, and he and my mother used my brother and I as weapons towards eachother, and it distinctly scarred me for life. I was deathly afraid he would come back, and I KNOW for a fact when he had her alone his whole family would talk ill ofme and tell her she didnt have to listen to me, and it caused alot of problems. I'm glad that it's all over. CPS will make sure he never has her alone anywhere again, since he doesnt feel like he needs to listen to me.

It's been a nightmare. I was so excited about this because its one step towards ending that nightmare and returning the kharma. But well... I guess it doesnt matter. Cest la vie.... Que Sera...

39. {wizard}

Wenchie,

on dit, ca fais partie de la vie, et non C'est La Vie ;)

40. Wenchie

Wenchie I R teh brat

yes... this IS life... blargh

41. {wizard}

ok you win,

i bow...

MajorGeeks.Com Menu

Downloads All In One Tweaks \ Android \ Anti-Malware \ Anti-Virus \ Appearance \ Backup \ Browsers \ CD\DVD\Blu-Ray \ Covert Ops \ Drive Utilities \ Drivers \ Graphics \ Internet Tools \ Multimedia \ Networking \ Office Tools \ PC Games \ System Tools \ Mac/Apple/Ipad Downloads

Other News: Top Downloads \ News (Tech) \ Off Base (Other Websites News) \ Way Off Base (Offbeat Stories and Pics)

Social: Facebook \ YouTube \ Twitter \ Tumblr \ Pintrest \ RSS Feeds