anyone want to see what my destroyed kitchen looks like?

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by BluesMan, Aug 17, 2004.

1. BluesMan

BluesMan Sgt. Snot Bubble

man, I cannot wait till this is done. Have to get the walls reshot before the cabinets are in next week. The shooters called and cant come till next tuesday now, wife is starting to stress bigtime....ugh...

Here's some pics if you're interested...

stress

2. Kodo

Kodo SNATCHSQUATCH

I see a blonde head in the last picture.. that must be the villain that did that to your kitchen!!! ;)

3. G.T.

G.T. R.I.P February 4, 2007. You will be missed.

You could always blame it on Hurricane Charlie. ;) Kitchen rebuilds are never fun.

4. eclayton

eclayton Sgt. Shorts-cough

Well, just put some of this guys tunes in the player and I'm sure you'll have a grand ofd time! :)

Attached Files:

5. glitter

glitter Private E-2

how can you call that destroyed, i think its a lovely kitchen. i'd post a pic of my kitchen to show you a destroyed kitchen but i dont want to
    :)

6. eclayton

:confused: Did you look at all the pictures? Blues gave us a "before" and "during" shot. The first 2 or 3 pictures show what was, as you said, a lovely kitchen. The last couple show the bare walls where the cabinets used to be, and the counter cut in half, where it looks like some new cabinetry is going to go.

Hopefully, he will soon give us an "after" shot of the finished product, complete with happy wife and children! ;)

7. glitter

glitter Private E-2

oh yeah, i just looked, but meh it still looks nicer than my kitchen

8. eclayton

LOL! Well, maybe you can ask Bluesy to come over and fix yours once he's done with his! :D

9. ~Pyrate~

~Pyrate~ MajorGeek

lol ... i was gonna say the same thing ... maybe i should post a pic so bluesman wouldn't feel so bad :p

10. glitter

glitter Private E-2

lol i jsut might do that

11. eclayton

Well, he builds beautiful guitars, so I'm sure his craftsmanship would be impecable. Plus, he's a really nice guy, so I bet he'd be glad to fly out to your place and do the work for free!

Just kidding about that last part! :D

12. glitter

glitter Private E-2

hahaha. nah i like my dirty kitchen

13. Maggie

Maggie Corporal

HI Bluesman:

Good luck with the kitchen remodeling project.

I hope you'll post some more photos as the
    project continues.

Maggie

14. BluesMan

BluesMan Sgt. Snot Bubble

I will, it should be done sometime next week.

@ Eric - thanks for the comments :D

15. ANHEDONIC

ANHEDONIC Will Title For Food

nice lookin living room in the background, backyard view looks nice too

16. aLLiKZar

aLLiKZar It's not too late to back out!

I've seen worse than that. Lets
    see some finished pics when available.

MajorGeeks.Com Menu

Downloads All In One Tweaks \ Android \ Anti-Malware \ Anti-Virus \ Appearance \ Backup \ Browsers \ CD\DVD\Blu-Ray \ Covert Ops \ Drive Utilities \ Drivers \ Graphics \ Internet Tools \ Multimedia \ Networking \ Office Tools \ PC Games \ System Tools \ Mac/Apple/Ipad Downloads

Other News: Top Downloads \ News (Tech) \ Off Base (Other Websites News) \ Way Off Base (Offbeat Stories and Pics)

Social: Facebook \ YouTube \ Twitter \ Tumblr \ Pintrest \ RSS Feeds