For all you P4 fans

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by redskull, Oct 25, 2005.

1. redskull

redskull Private E-2

I have become interested in creating my own wallpapers, here is one of my first. What are some opinions please.

[​IMG]

2. redskull

redskull Private E-2

Thanks, I would like to make one for AMD too, I have a P4 in my Laptop, thats why I made this one.

3. goldfish

goldfish Lt. Sushi.DC

4. Wenchie

Wenchie I R teh brat

In the interest of constructive criticism the style is nive and clean but the actual "image" and associated font are all pixelated and hard to look at. If you can clean up the choppy edges and make it more smooth it'll be good.

5. redskull

redskull Private E-2

Yes, very interesting read though, thanks for sharing it.

6. redskull

redskull Private E-2

Thanks, yes, that is one of the things I will have to work on, the text loses its sharpness when "bent" around an image.

7. goldfish

goldfish Lt. Sushi.DC

Can you not apply anti-aliasing if the text is distorted? You can in photoshop....

8. redskull

redskull Private E-2

Of course, thanks for suggesting it, I am very new to graphic design of any kind, so, I learn as I go. Its just sort of a hobby I am picking up and that I find sort of fun and relaxing.

9. goldfish

goldfish Lt. Sushi.DC

Antialiasing rocks, but you gotta be careful with it or you end up making the text look too fluffy and unreadable. The antialiasing you get in Photoshop can be Crisp, Sharp or Strong... if you experiement with the settings you can often get better results than just sticking with any of the 3.

MajorGeeks.Com Menu

Downloads All In One Tweaks \ Android \ Anti-Malware \ Anti-Virus \ Appearance \ Backup \ Browsers \ CD\DVD\Blu-Ray \ Covert Ops \ Drive Utilities \ Drivers \ Graphics \ Internet Tools \ Multimedia \ Networking \ Office Tools \ PC Games \ System Tools \ Mac/Apple/Ipad Downloads

Other News: Top Downloads \ News (Tech) \ Off Base (Other Websites News) \ Way Off Base (Offbeat Stories and Pics)

Social: Facebook \ YouTube \ Twitter \ Tumblr \ Pintrest \ RSS Feeds