New here and already made a mistake

Discussion in 'Majorgeeks Welcome Center' started by ragna120k, May 20, 2010.

1. ragna120k

ragna120k Private E-2

Hi. I'm new here. Actually, I've been lurking trying to fix my computer but failing all the time. i made a mistake under malware forum. I thought my message didn't post so I made a new one. I just read the notification how a mod has to approve the message first. Sorry!!!! I thought it was a glitch on my part. :-o :-o

2. silas

silas MajorGeek

Hello and welcome to the forums :wave Yeah sometimes posting for the 1st time sometimes gets caught up as possible spam or something.. and needs approval by people that are running here. But hopefully your post gets accepted and put in the malware section.

3. ShelaghRoyale

ShelaghRoyale Sergeant

Welcome to MajorGeeks ragna120k :wave:

Shelagh :)

4. BILLMCC66

BILLMCC66 Bionic Belgian

Welcome ragna120k to the forum.

Don't worry about making a mistake we are very tolerant to newcomers and no doubt your post will soon be answered.

5. LauraR

LauraR MajorGeeks Super-Duper Administrator Staff Member

Hello and Welcome to MGs.:)

I just looked at your thread in Malware. You have posted a hijack this in your post which is not the procedure here. You will need to follow all steps in this thread and attach those logs as files (rather than inline logs as you did with your hijack this): READ & RUN ME FIRST. Malware Removal Guide

I have edited out your hijack this log. It really is not a good tool by itself to help with malware. Most malware now days spreads to so many different areas in your computer that one tool isn't enough to get rid of it.

Good luck.:)

6. Kestrel13!

Kestrel13! Super Malware Fighter - Major Dilemma Staff Member

I took on your thread and will guide you through the process.

MajorGeeks.Com Menu

Downloads All In One Tweaks \ Android \ Anti-Malware \ Anti-Virus \ Appearance \ Backup \ Browsers \ CD\DVD\Blu-Ray \ Covert Ops \ Drive Utilities \ Drivers \ Graphics \ Internet Tools \ Multimedia \ Networking \ Office Tools \ PC Games \ System Tools \ Mac/Apple/Ipad Downloads

Other News: Top Downloads \ News (Tech) \ Off Base (Other Websites News) \ Way Off Base (Offbeat Stories and Pics)

Social: Facebook \ YouTube \ Twitter \ Tumblr \ Pintrest \ RSS Feeds