Drivers for BYTE-CORSECA DM5710BT

Discussion in 'Software' started by swap389, Dec 26, 2014.

1. swap389

swap389 Private E-2

Respected,
    I have windows 7 and i am trying to connect this bluetooth device BYTE-CORSECA DM5710BT but it is asking for drivers..as i did not received any CD/DVD with the product so kindly help me with this drivers issue or anywebsite from where i can download drivers for the same.
    After troubleshooting i am getting this message-install driver for the device.
    Thank yo

2. DavidGP

DavidGP MajorGeeks Forum Administrator - Grand Pooh-Bah Staff Member

Hi

Is bluetooth turned on in your PCs settings as that should theoretically install the driver for these headphones. if not then HERE are the 32 and 64bit drivers for bluetooth.

3. AtlBo

AtlBo Major Geek Extraordinaire

4. swap389

swap389 Private E-2

Thank you DavidGP,
    yes bluetooth is turned on in my pc..also on the link it is 64 & 86bit and my comp is 32bit (sorry i dont have much idea regarding this bit thing)
    so i tried with both but could not solve the problem.i am attaching snapshot of error.
    Thank you again.

Attached Files:

• s3.png
      s3.png
      File size:
      47.6 KB
      Views:
  5. swap389

swap389 Private E-2

6. DavidGP

Hi

What is the make and model of your PC?

7. swap389

swap389 Private E-2

Hi,
    I have ACER ASPIRE 0NE-D260,it had XP but my hard drive got corrupted so i installed new harddrive with windows 7

8. plodr

plodr Major Geek Super Extraordinaire

9. swap389

swap389 Private E-2

Hi plodr,
    i tried the link but was again sad..
    anyway,i think i will have to reinstall windows
    Thank you for the link.

10. DavidGP

Hi

Dont get too sad yet, what I would suggest to try next before re-installing Windows is to and using Plodr's link to ACER is to in this order

Install the Chipset driver and reboot (crucial to reboot) then re-install the both the Bluetooth drivers, then reboot and check if working, then open Device Manager and look for devices with a yellow ! and/or a red X and let us know what you find.

MajorGeeks.Com Menu

Downloads All In One Tweaks \ Android \ Anti-Malware \ Anti-Virus \ Appearance \ Backup \ Browsers \ CD\DVD\Blu-Ray \ Covert Ops \ Drive Utilities \ Drivers \ Graphics \ Internet Tools \ Multimedia \ Networking \ Office Tools \ PC Games \ System Tools \ Mac/Apple/Ipad Downloads

Other News: Top Downloads \ News (Tech) \ Off Base (Other Websites News) \ Way Off Base (Offbeat Stories and Pics)

Social: Facebook \ YouTube \ Twitter \ Tumblr \ Pintrest \ RSS Feeds