Yes,altbo

Discussion in 'Software' started by ANNIEPOTTS, Dec 30, 2014.

1. ANNIEPOTTS

ANNIEPOTTS Private First Class

"I would like to say, though, that you can have a good used core 2 duo PC that will be a big improvement for about $50 delivered if you ever think you will be able to find that much.

If you at any point get interested in this, please let me know here or post another thread, and I will post for you how. You need 50 posts to use the personal messaging system at MGs, so that's why it will have to be in a post."

On 1/4,I get my disability.Can do then.You have my email here and off site.Please advise on what I should do! AND,THANK YOU THANK YOU

2. AtlBo

AtlBo Major Geek Extraordinaire

ANNIEPOTTS...

I think DavidGP enabled personal messaging for you. Let me know here in a post in this thread when you would like to look into the matter, and I will assist you via personal messaging and help you find what you are looking for in a more modern/upgraded PC...

3. DavidGP

DavidGP MajorGeeks Forum Administrator - Grand Pooh-Bah Staff Member

I have now enabled PMs for you.

4. AtlBo

AtlBo Major Geek Extraordinaire

Thanks DavidGP... :)

MajorGeeks.Com Menu

Downloads All In One Tweaks \ Android \ Anti-Malware \ Anti-Virus \ Appearance \ Backup \ Browsers \ CD\DVD\Blu-Ray \ Covert Ops \ Drive Utilities \ Drivers \ Graphics \ Internet Tools \ Multimedia \ Networking \ Office Tools \ PC Games \ System Tools \ Mac/Apple/Ipad Downloads

Other News: Top Downloads \ News (Tech) \ Off Base (Other Websites News) \ Way Off Base (Offbeat Stories and Pics)

Social: Facebook \ YouTube \ Twitter \ Tumblr \ Pintrest \ RSS Feeds