No response to thread.

Discussion in 'Majorgeeks Welcome Center' started by Eldon, Feb 8, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Eldon

Eldon Major Geek Extraordinaire

What are my options when there is no response to a thread I started almost 2 months ago? The thread is about Majorgeeks.com Software Updates and News. Obviously I can't take the questions to another forum. At first I thought it was simply overlooked because of the time difference but, it has had 318 views! And I'm not complaining about the program. I like the program and want to continue using it but, without the issues.

When starting the program I noticed "Majorgeeks.com Software Updates and News by Tweaking.com". May I contact Tweaking.com?

Here's the thread.

http://forums.majorgeeks.com/showthread.php?t=289672

Last edited: Feb 8, 2015
  2. TimW

TimW MajorGeeks Administrator - Jedi Malware Expert Staff Member

Couldn't hurt to try Tweaking forums. I suspect no one is familiar enough here to give a proper reply.

3. Eldon

Thanks TimW. I'll first check the forums.

4. Eldon

I have been in contact with the owner of Tweaking.com. I'll post on the original thread which has been resurrected.

Maybe this thread can be closed as to avoid duplication?
    Thanks.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

MajorGeeks.Com Menu

Downloads All In One Tweaks \ Android \ Anti-Malware \ Anti-Virus \ Appearance \ Backup \ Browsers \ CD\DVD\Blu-Ray \ Covert Ops \ Drive Utilities \ Drivers \ Graphics \ Internet Tools \ Multimedia \ Networking \ Office Tools \ PC Games \ System Tools \ Mac/Apple/Ipad Downloads

Other News: Top Downloads \ News (Tech) \ Off Base (Other Websites News) \ Way Off Base (Offbeat Stories and Pics)

Social: Facebook \ YouTube \ Twitter \ Tumblr \ Pintrest \ RSS Feeds